Don't Waste Your Money Get Electrolysis Instead - San Antonio, TX

This was a total waste of my money! I have been...

This was a total waste of my money! I have been getting laser for four years now and yes it helped, yes it thinned the hair out. But has it got me totally hair free??? NO!!!!! The only thing I am happy with is the place I go has agreed to keep going until 75% of the hair is gonna. I wasn't going to waste any more of my money with laser so I found a place that does cheap electrolysis and paid for 2 visits 4 weeks apart ONLY $30 for both! You have to let all the hair grow out for this so I stopped plucking my facial hair the month before. Yes I am a woman, & this was so hard for me. The electrolysis didn't hurt as bad as the laser & there is a small mark where each hair was. But they haven't come back. Will keep you guys posted.

ALC

They are all about getting your money, get sales gals but that is it. And if you can't pay oh well to collections they will send you.

Oh, just to let you guys know I have had 12 treatments so far & not even half the hair is gonna.
What laser are they using? it sounds to me as if it the clinic that is the failure, you could get much better results somewhere else. Either the laser is not true laser or your practitioner is a dud.