Face and Brow Lift - San Antonio, TX

I grew weary of looking at myself and seeing my...

I grew weary of looking at myself and seeing my fathers face looking back. It was his jowls that I began noticing first. His mom had them too. But my eyes were my problem alone. Neither my mom or dad had them. Once I was told I had Natalie woods eyes, now they appeared to change shape and tilt downward. It was the skin laying low on the lids that caused these new, very ugly eyes that I was looking at.

San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

I looked in several doctors even look down in Mexico but once I talked to Dr. Decherd, I was sold. He seemed to really listen and spent a long time with me helping me chose the right surgery for me. His price was reasonable so I went for it. I am only on day 4, so still lots of swelling. Not much pain per se, but the discomfort is tiresome. The dr office has called me on 2 or 3 occasions just to see how I was. I am glad I chose the doctor I did.

Hi, live in san antonio and seriously considering facial surgery (eyes), please let me know more about your experience so far and how you are looking...thanks