My Turn - San Antonio, TX

After reading many of the wonderful experiences...

After reading many of the wonderful experiences that you ladies have shared I have decided that I would love to be part of this family! I’m a 32 year old mother of three girls ages 6, 8, and 11. My before babies breast were a very perky C cup. I had my first daughter at the age of 19 and my breasts were huge; I remember crying in the changing room when the lady gave me an E cup bra. I have decided to have a donut lift with silicone implants. I went in for three different consultations. The first doc said that I did not need a lift and that he would just do implants. Second said full anchor lift and he would not put in implants. I left his office in tears because he said that he could suck the fat out of my thighs and put in my butt, I only went in there for an augmentation consult, and I love my legs! Last doc said that he could give me a lift with an extremely small scar and large breast to fill out all of the empty skin. He was very sure of his abilities without being cocky. He did not want to discuss the amount of cc that would be in the implants but rather on the size and shape that I wanted. I did peak on the paper and he had written 485cc and high profile; I’m 5’9 and 145 lbs. so I think that this will be a great size for me. I have my pre op on the 28th of this month with the surgery on the 2 of Jul.

I spoke with my surgeons office today about my...

I spoke with my surgeons office today about my labs, seems I am B-6 deficient. That explains why I get so tired a lot of the time. My mother in-law will be picking up the girls on the 30th and then keeping them for 1.5 months so that I will be able to relax in peace. I have bought button up pajamas and ice packs, anything else that I will need? My husband will be taking care of me which is both good and bad. Good because he is a paramedic so I know I’m in good hands, bad because he does not have the best bedside manners. Pre op on the 28th!

Well tomorrow is the big day! I will be at the...

Well tomorrow is the big day! I will be at the surgery center at 800am. I hope that I will be able to sleep tonight. I will take pictures tomorrow and let you all know how everything went.

The procedure went great. Signed so papers, got a...

The procedure went great. Signed so papers, got a iv, and went back to the surgery room. When I woke up I had pain in my nipples. On a scale of pain I'm about at a two or three. I will have more pictures tomorrow. Thank you all for the encouragement!

Day two-- more sore today, but not much. I had a...

Day two-- more sore today, but not much. I had a three hour car ride home that was not much fun. I cant stop looking at my new friends.

11 months later

I'm now at 11 months post up and don't know if I like the results. I ended up being a 34 ddd/f which is the size that I was aiming for but I feel like my nipples and breast are uneven. I'm thinking about going back to see if there is anything I can do to get where I would like to be.

Other pic

San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

I wish mine were as even as yours! I would not worry if I were you. I couldn't even see that they were uneven, only knew because I read that.
Thank you! Some days they look perfect. Overall I'm very happy.
You look fabulous.
The side view of the new tata's really shows the improvement. Very nice, he did a great job

I swear your side 'before' pic is identical to mine, as is your side 'after' pic.

Rest up, and congrats
Gad to here you're doing well! Hope it continues.
*Glad
Hope you are doing wel. Rest up.
Good luck!!!

Best of luck tomorrow! We're all rooting for you.

I'll be thinking of you tomorrow, Barbie! My surgery is scheduled for 1 week after yours, so I'll be right behind you in recovery!
Good luck!!
I'm having my op on 29th :D so we will be recovering together...I can't wait to see our results!!!
Only 2 weeks away, u ready?
Tell your surgeon u don't want to wake up with his ugly marks all over your chest. The better female surgeons don't need to be told (my opinion)... Because they understand
Ready? No. Super excited? YES! I have a calendar of the days that I keep marking off.
Wow, your story sounds very similar to mine :) My surgery is scheduled for this Friday. I am a small 34D and he is putting 450 ccs in them and doing the lollipop lift. I, like you, want to fill my breasts out again. I have the stretch marks too. Well, good luck with everything, I'm excited for you! It's about time we do something like this for ourselves :)
I completely agree; our stories are very similar. I thought that I was a small D but I have lost 18 lbs. since Christmas so I guess some of that was from my breast. I hope you have a very productive surgery; I’m jealous that you get to have it done this month! Please keep us updated…
Thank you for the support! The doctor was more than willing to help me get to a large natural size. I was so focused on cc amounts, and he explained that the same amounts can look different on each person. I would like to be a DD and he said that it would not be a problem to get me there.

I'm glad you found a surgeon you feel comfortable with and are happy with the size implant your doctor has suggested. Definitely feel free to open this dialogue with him though. You shouldn't have to peek to see what size he's going to be putting in your body.

It's awesome that you've joined us by starting your own story. I hope you get lots of good support and info from the site.