I Love having Boobs! New pics :)San Antonio, TX

I have been reading so many stories on here and...

I have been reading so many stories on here and wanted to share my own thoughts. I love the support the girls have given each other when no one else want to hear me obsessing about boobs lol. My friends are supportive I suppose but don't really want to know about ccs or profile. That's all I've been thinking about lately.

I went on a couple of consults. One doc in this area I went to is highly recommended but doesn't give much advise and was straight to the point. Also he doesn't measure either which I wasn't sure how to feel about. The whole consult was maybe 20 mins. Anyway I heard great things about Dr Decherd and decided to check out his office. My consult was almost 2 hours and he is very knowledgable and a great surgeon. His staff is amazing as well. I have a upcoming consult with Dr Schaffer, he has amazing before and after pictures and all his patients testimonials have nothing but positive results :) such a hard decision between trying to decide which doc to choose. I've been a Lil worried about the procedure and even doubted it at times, but I think I'm getting more excited! I think anesthesia is one of the things I fear the most :/

Are there any ppl that are from the SA area here that know about either doc or have info about them? All the support helps. I'm 5'2" 125 lbs ish and a small b. I was measured 12.5 bwd and was recommended 425 hp. I like the look of mods but can only go 339 because of the width in mod for my bwd. I have seen girls pics thats are close to my body type with hp that have great results so i will be happy with hp too. I'm hoping to achieve a full c small d but don't want to look ridiculous for my body type with huge boobs. I'm hoping 425hp will be okay with out looking too big? Thanks for all your feedback it is reassuring :)

Hoping ill be able to schedule surgery soon. I've...

Hoping ill be able to schedule surgery soon. I've come across so many helpful reviews on this site. I've seen girls that start with a A and get to a D with around 400cc. I tried 400 and 425 hp and I like the way it looks but don't want to end up a DD. :/ I'm pretty sure I have to go with hp because of my bwd. I hope to get over my fears and just do it. I've been to a consult with Dr Greene in stone oak as well. I like him, I've just been looking for the best before and afters and feedback. My consult with Dr Schaffer is in the next week. Cant wait! I'm very active, i go to the gym as often as possible and work full time. I also have kids so Im not use to being the one that has to take it easy. I have bought a couple bras for after the surgery one is front closure. If I go with dr Schaffer he does armpit incision. Has anyone experienced this method and was it difficult to move your arms after with out affecting the incisions?

Was under the impression I was a small b cup. Went...

Was under the impression I was a small b cup. Went to jcp recently since all my bras are Victoria secret (I know they run small) and wanted to know what size I could fit into in a unpadded bra and sadly it was a A:/ hoping to get over my nervousness. I have a couple friends that have been through ba and say it is similar to engorgement when your milk comes in. I think I have a high pain tolerance but I've seen alot of stories where women thought the pain was worse than they imagined. not sure how to feel about pain meds. I don't want to feel completely loopy but would rather have something on hand so i can tolerate the pain. I had Valium when I had LASIK and that was good so hopefully that'll be something they prescribe. I know ill have to rest for a while but I'm so use to doing everything for myself. That will take some getting use to. How soon did y'all feel normal again? I love going to les mills body pump and step at the gym. Hope I won't gain too much not being able to do that for a couple months.

I had my consult with Dr. Schaffer today. I am...

I had my consult with Dr. Schaffer today. I am more confident at his office than any other consult I had been to. He spends alot of one on one time with the patient. I was there 2 hours. There was a patient 8 days post op that showed me her results too! They looked fantastic! I definately found my doc. I'm am getting excited and looking forward to this soon..I tried on 400cc doc recommended mod+ 375 filled to 425 saline or 425-450 hp silicone. He did think saline would be better after they're behind the muscle they look the same..but I've heard so many ppl love silicone and may have my mind made up for silicone. A lil worried about MRIs but that's a few yrs away. He says mod+ saline is the same as hp silicone so I don't want them to be wide and was wondering about that because I have a small frame and didnt want them to look huge. All his work before and afters look amazing so I know I can trust him on this one. :)

Getting close..

Tried on sizers again and believe I'm just deciding in between 400 or 425cc I know that's barely a difference lol. Hoping June 14 is my day! :) only thing I'm waiting on is seeing if my funding can transfer to the doc or will have to send it to me..will know by next week. Just under a month from now and ill have tatas!

Getting close..

Preparing..

Just got off the phone with the docs office and they informed me June 14 is available my surgery is most likely at 230 pm. I have to go all day and maybe sweating it Boo.. It's a lil surreal that this is really happening. I am going in a couple hours to put my deposit, sign consent forms and get prescriptions. I am confident about the doc so I shouldn't be worried but I cant help being a lil scared. I hope the pain after is something I can handle. Thanks for the support on here :)

3 weeks!

The last couple days I have had so much anxiety! I hope I'm just over thinking it and it won't be that bad :/ I know ill be in pain but I hope I won't be thinkin wth did I do..just impatient to get over the hard part... I paid for my surgery got my prescriptions and realizing this is really goin to happen 3 weeks from today! Wow..

Workin out

Have any of y'all ever heard of les mills bodypump or body step? I go to the gym as much as I can but I love these classes! It sucks ill have to miss out on them for awhile :/ bodypump involves lots of squats with weight and upper body workout as well. Body step is high intensity cardio. My doc said I could go back to all regular activity in 3 weeks but most stories I read that doesn't sound like I will be wanting to do that in 3 weeks :( maybe I'm not as prepared as I thought. I don't want to lose any kind of definition I have now but o well. I see lots of pics of girls that are in fitness competitions and have their girls done. I wonder when ill feel comfortable to do regular excersizes again...

Profile.

Lately I've been contemplating if hp is going to look right on me or if mod+ would be better? Most the surgeries my surgeon does is mod+ and recommended this for me but he also said mod+ saline and hp silicone are similar widths. I see both profiles look good. Makes me soo nervous if I'm picking the right size/profile :/

One week!

I think I'm prepared..still a lil nervous tho. Surprised at how time has flied since I booked the date. I haven't bought arnica and bromelain yet but I'm not sure if ill need it? Trying to keep tips in mind from all the great info on this site. Frozen peas and Miralax. Will pick these up soon. Can't wait to see what they will look like after but ill be bandaged up for 2 days until the big reveal :/ glad my surgery is in the morning. I have to be there at 930. How long was it until y'all could take a shower comfortably without help?

Waitin.

Got here at 930. My name is the next one to be called. I cant say i wasnt thinkin about running the other direction a few mins ago. I will be updating later.

Post op

Feelin a Lil tight today. Defiantly takin Tylenol 3 and arnica gives me some relief. Can't see the new girls til Monday :) thanks boobie buddies!

Post op day 2

Felt tight again this morning but have only taken 1 pain pill all day. I actually started doing dishes a min ago and my teenage daughter stopped me lol. She's a great help. Get to see the new girls tomorrow! This ace bandage makes it impossible to go in public.

Post op day 3

I feel so awesome! Just got bandages off and learned massages. Those sucked a lil. Happy with the size but I can see why women say go bigger. Mine don't look too big at all. I got 425hp silicone. They'll prolly look different once they drop. My ps also said no bra at all for 6 weeks. I would recommend this to anyone on the fence about getting it done. I was soo worried. expecting a lot worse pain. I'm on day 3 and feel great!

Post op day 3

Day 3 :)

They look small :/

I know all girls say go bigger but when I tried on sizers I thought 450 looked huge now I wish I would have went a Lil bigger. When I put a shirt on it isn't noticeable I've had anything done. I was so worried about looking top heavy and now I think there's not a difference between when I had a bra on and now. I really hope they look fuller soon! I got 425hp silicone.

Post op day 12

First time to see the doc since surgery

Today was my official first post op appt. saw the doc and he thinks my results are great! so do I of course:) and asked if he could use my before and afters on his website. I am soo happy I picked him to be my surgeon! I know I did tons of research and freaked myself out a few times before the procedure, but finding the right surgeon is what makes you see fabulous results :)
Also, tryin on bikinis is now super exciting!

1 month post op today!

I've been feeling good since around day 3 or 4. I did some high intensity cardio (bodystep) at the gym today for the first time with a couple low options. I was on the elliptical a few days ago but I feel like I've put on a couple lbs. me just prolly not eating right. I miss pump for sure but don't feel like I can lift a barbell yet, or scared to I guess. I love love love being able to wear tube tops or a strapless dress with no bra! :) so fun to look great without a push-up. My doc still doesn't want me to wear any bra til I don't know when. I have another check up with him next week. I forgot to post some incision pics earlier. I think I knicked myself a lil shaving on the left side it's kinda hard to shave around it sometimes. I think they've been healing great. I haven't put anything on them.

Incisions

San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

He explained everything and answered all my questions. I spent alot of time at his office. When all the previous drs i saw mainly their nurses. Dr schaffer gives his patients one on one time and has the patients best interest at heart. His staff is very friendly also. They all made me feel more confident about going thru with it :)