I Love having Boobs! New pics :)San Antonio, TX

I have been reading so many stories on here and...

I have been reading so many stories on here and wanted to share my own thoughts. I love the support the girls have given each other when no one else want to hear me obsessing about boobs lol. My friends are supportive I suppose but don't really want to know about ccs or profile. That's all I've been thinking about lately.

I went on a couple of consults. One doc in this area I went to is highly recommended but doesn't give much advise and was straight to the point. Also he doesn't measure either which I wasn't sure how to feel about. The whole consult was maybe 20 mins. Anyway I heard great things about Dr Decherd and decided to check out his office. My consult was almost 2 hours and he is very knowledgable and a great surgeon. His staff is amazing as well. I have a upcoming consult with Dr Schaffer, he has amazing before and after pictures and all his patients testimonials have nothing but positive results :) such a hard decision between trying to decide which doc to choose. I've been a Lil worried about the procedure and even doubted it at times, but I think I'm getting more excited! I think anesthesia is one of the things I fear the most :/

Are there any ppl that are from the SA area here that know about either doc or have info about them? All the support helps. I'm 5'2" 125 lbs ish and a small b. I was measured 12.5 bwd and was recommended 425 hp. I like the look of mods but can only go 339 because of the width in mod for my bwd. I have seen girls pics thats are close to my body type with hp that have great results so i will be happy with hp too. I'm hoping to achieve a full c small d but don't want to look ridiculous for my body type with huge boobs. I'm hoping 425hp will be okay with out looking too big? Thanks for all your feedback it is reassuring :)

Thank you for starting your journey on RealSelf! You are so smart to shop around for doctors. Just in case, here is a list of great questions for your upcoming consult with Dr. S. We'd also love a photo of you in your sizers so we can provide better feedback. Let us know how your next appt goes!

Hoping ill be able to schedule surgery soon. I've...

Hoping ill be able to schedule surgery soon. I've come across so many helpful reviews on this site. I've seen girls that start with a A and get to a D with around 400cc. I tried 400 and 425 hp and I like the way it looks but don't want to end up a DD. :/ I'm pretty sure I have to go with hp because of my bwd. I hope to get over my fears and just do it. I've been to a consult with Dr Greene in stone oak as well. I like him, I've just been looking for the best before and afters and feedback. My consult with Dr Schaffer is in the next week. Cant wait! I'm very active, i go to the gym as often as possible and work full time. I also have kids so Im not use to being the one that has to take it easy. I have bought a couple bras for after the surgery one is front closure. If I go with dr Schaffer he does armpit incision. Has anyone experienced this method and was it difficult to move your arms after with out affecting the incisions?

Hi sweett best of luck with ur decision on doc, I'm not from US at all so can't advise! I think ur going with a good size, I went 330 & wish I went 400. When ur paying out all that money u may as well get ur money's worth! I was also very nervous about anaesthesia but please don't be! It's actually the easiest part, ur asleep before u know it & then awake before u know it. It's so worth it! Good luck with ur journey :-)
Thank you. I have been on the fence for a lil while because I'm worried about recovery or the surgery itself. I also work out often and lift weights so that has been on my mind. How long itll be before i can be back to normal routine. I really like the way yours turned out! I don't want to be bigger than a 34d /32dd and even some ppl would say that would look top heavy on me. The 400 sizers looked good but 350 I thought made me look like I was just wearing a padded bra. I know that added to the tissue I already have will end up looking big. Really hard to choose.. I keep second guessing the size. I sometimes have trouble making less life changing choices so maybe my next consult I can finally decide.
Thanks! I will update with sizers soon

Was under the impression I was a small b cup. Went...

Was under the impression I was a small b cup. Went to jcp recently since all my bras are Victoria secret (I know they run small) and wanted to know what size I could fit into in a unpadded bra and sadly it was a A:/ hoping to get over my nervousness. I have a couple friends that have been through ba and say it is similar to engorgement when your milk comes in. I think I have a high pain tolerance but I've seen alot of stories where women thought the pain was worse than they imagined. not sure how to feel about pain meds. I don't want to feel completely loopy but would rather have something on hand so i can tolerate the pain. I had Valium when I had LASIK and that was good so hopefully that'll be something they prescribe. I know ill have to rest for a while but I'm so use to doing everything for myself. That will take some getting use to. How soon did y'all feel normal again? I love going to les mills body pump and step at the gym. Hope I won't gain too much not being able to do that for a couple months.

Hi! I had Valium prescribed for my BA. Let your PS know that those work well for you and he will prob prescribe for you. Most do give a muscle relaxer. I hate pain meds and was prescribed Percocet as well. I actually did really well with them. They didn't make me loopy or tired, surprisingly. It wasn't horribly painful, just annoying uncomfortable. Plus I only had 2 days to rest B/C I had a houseful of people for 2 weeks after that so I did need the pain pills. I never actually used the Valium. I was terrified of anesthesia since I've never had surgery but I had absolutely no problems. I actually woke up hysterically laughing! I never felt sick either. My surgery was late (4pm) I was starving when I got home and had pasta and lobster bisque for dinner! LOL! It really wasn't a bad experience at all for me. Good luck and keep us posted!!
Hi that makes me feel better knowing it is tolerable pain. I am too a Lil more than freaked out over anesthesia:/ your look is definately what I am going for. I want it to be worth it bit not huge for me. I think I'd be happy with a small d. I get self conscious taking off my bra too. I don't think ill have to worry about that post op. It's so easy to second guess size. I hope 400hp will give me that look. I've seen a couple profiles about your doc. I wish I could fly there. He does awesome work! I think the reason I've waited this long to have it done is to find the surgeon with the best results. I have a appt this week with him so I hope ill be scheduling soon :)
Hello, I'm 5'8" and 130ish. I have a bw of 12. I just got my surgery on the 3rd, Friday. I went w 425 HP silicone. I couldn't do mod + which I originally wanted cause it would of showed more toward my arm put cause I have a small bw. At first I was scared of the HP. But let me tell you, I love them. I was scared of going too big but I talked to my PS and we found what was right for my size. Granted it is still early but they have me in a wrap post surgery that I get taken off today, so my husband went out and got me some front closure bras cause I don't see myself putting something over my head yet (well on my own at least). And he got a 36d and it was actually too big. I know they are still pretty firm so maybe ill fill out a D later but it's so hard to tell what ccs are going to turn to cup size. I will be happy if I end at a full C/small D. The hardest part is making the decision and saying if its right or you. Once I researched everything to death and decided I didn't feel as much anxioty. It was just getting everything ready and set for while I was down. I have 2 kids too and my husband and kids have both been great. The 1st couple of days are a little rough but with help its easy to get thru. If you have any questions please feel free to ask. Congrats on your journey ahead :)

I had my consult with Dr. Schaffer today. I am...

I had my consult with Dr. Schaffer today. I am more confident at his office than any other consult I had been to. He spends alot of one on one time with the patient. I was there 2 hours. There was a patient 8 days post op that showed me her results too! They looked fantastic! I definately found my doc. I'm am getting excited and looking forward to this soon..I tried on 400cc doc recommended mod+ 375 filled to 425 saline or 425-450 hp silicone. He did think saline would be better after they're behind the muscle they look the same..but I've heard so many ppl love silicone and may have my mind made up for silicone. A lil worried about MRIs but that's a few yrs away. He says mod+ saline is the same as hp silicone so I don't want them to be wide and was wondering about that because I have a small frame and didnt want them to look huge. All his work before and afters look amazing so I know I can trust him on this one. :)

It is an awesome feeling when you know you have found the RIGHT PS for you! I'm so happy. That's is how I felt and if think I was at my 1st consult for 2 hrs too. I went with 425 silicone HP mentor under and they aren't that big at all. I'm 7 days post op today and wore just a plain tshirt and my husband said if he just saw me and didn't know he would think they were part of me all the time. You said you were a bit shorter than I am but go with your gut. Try the rice test and try on some of your clothes, that will help you too. I was so set on saline for so many reasons and the patient coordinator asked me why and we talked , she had saline and was getting hers changed to silicone (she had them for like 11/12 yrs) but 3 yrs ago she got rippling and she hated it. Not trying to turn you one way or another. I just heard of stories but never met someone that it happened to. Ill send you a msg w some info
Thanks! i love hearing girls stories on realself. I was very nervous to begin with but im definately more excited now :)I've heard most ppl that get saline to begin with end up replacing with silicone. I do love the softness of silicone too. I really like the way hps look. The girl I met yesterday in his office had mod saline and they looked good for 8 days out. She was much more petite than me. I was impressed with his work! 425 is your perfect size. I'm glad yours tuned out great! I want a full look but not too big for my body. I tried 400 sizers and he said he would do 450hp silicone if I liked that size because it will look different under the muscle. Im not too sure about going 450 though. Im pretty sure ill b at 400 or 425 max. he said mod+ saline is the same as hp silicone. I went for a mammogram today too. Didnt think i was old enough for one but im glad he wants to make sure everything is ok. (Not even 35 yet)That was a lil uncomfortable but ready for my new tatas :)
Do you know your breast width? I always thought HP was like BAM boobies, until I realized it had to do w your measurements. I wanted mod + but it would of stuck into my arm pit. I'm only 12-12.5cm bw.

Getting close..

Tried on sizers again and believe I'm just deciding in between 400 or 425cc I know that's barely a difference lol. Hoping June 14 is my day! :) only thing I'm waiting on is seeing if my funding can transfer to the doc or will have to send it to me..will know by next week. Just under a month from now and ill have tatas!

Getting close..

I felt the same as you did going into consult. I wanted mod plus because all the pics that I liked were of women with mod plus silicone. I am nearly the same size as you 13 bwd, 29 ribcage and the absolute largest my PS would go with MD+ was 390, the looked so wide on me! Also, I had nurses 4 babies and my upper pole needed some refilling:-) Like you I really liked the 400/425 hps, at first they seemed SO huge!! Now, 4 weeks out 2morrow they don't seem too big at all. I can easily play them down if need be. I can't imagine what they will look like when in a padded push up bra....I'm only wearing those bandinis and the Bali stretch bras or camis with the built in shelf. I want to treat myself to something pretty but I'm still sitting pretty high, especially righty. I really think the sizers look great on you and u will like the size. Please be sure to update!
I love your results! Makes me more sure that 425 would fit me :) i feel like my tatas are depleted and need some help. how long did you experience sensitivity? Do you still get exhausted easily after over doing it a lil? I know ill be anxious to try on pretty bras too! What size do you feel you will fit into? Thanks for all your updates! The pic that I have posted for what I'm hoping for is mod+ saline but I am confident my doc will do a great job on mine as well. Ready for it to be here :)
My nipples were SUPER sensitive for a couple weeks, the sensitivity gradually subsided and then one day it was gone. I never lost any sensation in my breasts at all. At a month post op I don't exhausted after I over do it but my breasts will harden a bit and my incisions will ache a bit. I have a really bad cold from post op day 9 so my body is just all out of sorts! Don't be stubborn like me and go all out the second u feel half way decent.....it. Catches up to u big time. Rest rest rest....its boring and nerve wracking but you'll feel much better. I'm still sitting a little high, my chest was so tight my PS wasn't surprised by this at all. My right side especially..irritating because its ALL I can see. I'm sure no one else does but still. After all is settled I * think* I will be somewhere in the 32-34 D range.

Preparing..

Just got off the phone with the docs office and they informed me June 14 is available my surgery is most likely at 230 pm. I have to go all day and maybe sweating it Boo.. It's a lil surreal that this is really happening. I am going in a couple hours to put my deposit, sign consent forms and get prescriptions. I am confident about the doc so I shouldn't be worried but I cant help being a lil scared. I hope the pain after is something I can handle. Thanks for the support on here :)

Time will simply fly by and your special day will be here before you know it! This is such an amazing experience and you will do just fine!! Enjoy the journey:)
Thanks! How is your recovery going? I hope that the nervous feelings I had will be a distant memory:)
It will be;) My recovery is going extremely well and I really feel great!! I experienced some the same emotions you have, soon you will be on the other side and all these emotions will be a distant memory:)

3 weeks!

The last couple days I have had so much anxiety! I hope I'm just over thinking it and it won't be that bad :/ I know ill be in pain but I hope I won't be thinkin wth did I do..just impatient to get over the hard part... I paid for my surgery got my prescriptions and realizing this is really goin to happen 3 weeks from today! Wow..

Workin out

Have any of y'all ever heard of les mills bodypump or body step? I go to the gym as much as I can but I love these classes! It sucks ill have to miss out on them for awhile :/ bodypump involves lots of squats with weight and upper body workout as well. Body step is high intensity cardio. My doc said I could go back to all regular activity in 3 weeks but most stories I read that doesn't sound like I will be wanting to do that in 3 weeks :( maybe I'm not as prepared as I thought. I don't want to lose any kind of definition I have now but o well. I see lots of pics of girls that are in fitness competitions and have their girls done. I wonder when ill feel comfortable to do regular excersizes again...

Profile.

Lately I've been contemplating if hp is going to look right on me or if mod+ would be better? Most the surgeries my surgeon does is mod+ and recommended this for me but he also said mod+ saline and hp silicone are similar widths. I see both profiles look good. Makes me soo nervous if I'm picking the right size/profile :/

Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf! I have enjoyed reading your review and updates! If you have shown your PS photos of your ideal breasts, this should give him a good idea of what profile will look best on you. You're almost there! Here is a link to help you prepare for your recovery! Don't forget to purchase a laxative of some sort to offset the constipating side effects of the pain meds!

Thank you! The link is great for girls that have been through this and can give feedback on what helped them the most. Also the support on here and seeing before and after pics has helped so much. I hope recovery isn't too bad
I love body pump!!! I took a class about 4.5 wks post op. I did NOT do any chest specific exersise, when we did chest and triceps I just used the bar, no weights.also, used no weights for shoulders, those wide grips felt all wrong for me. Not painful, just....weird. I was talking to my friend yesterday who is really big into Yoga and she was saying that it was too soon for me to be back. She has implants as well. I had asked of that weird pulling, pressure sensation I get doing planks and sun salutations and she said as long as I felt that she didn't recommend it. I'm trusting her and taking her advice, my husband agreed with her too. She went on to tell me that sh doesn't ever feel anything like that when she does yoga and other exercise..not anymore at least. So for now I'll just have to stick with spinning and modifying body pump. Its better than nothing! Super excited for u!!!!! 2 weeks right?? Yay its going to fly by. I cant wait to see your results. 425 is a great size for u:-)

One week!

I think I'm prepared..still a lil nervous tho. Surprised at how time has flied since I booked the date. I haven't bought arnica and bromelain yet but I'm not sure if ill need it? Trying to keep tips in mind from all the great info on this site. Frozen peas and Miralax. Will pick these up soon. Can't wait to see what they will look like after but ill be bandaged up for 2 days until the big reveal :/ glad my surgery is in the morning. I have to be there at 930. How long was it until y'all could take a shower comfortably without help?

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!!!!!!!! GOOD LUCK GIRL!!!! THINKING OF YOU!!!! XOXO
Good luck!!!!
Hi Sweet! Just a tip in case of constipation I'm goin to make a post about it may be a little TMI but it WORKS. So I started to get constipated last night ( before taking pain meds or surgery of course) I couldn't go, so this a.m I started to look up natural ways to get relief, well let me tell you this worked like a charm! 1 8oz cup boiling water 1 tsp lemon and 3tblsp of honey. Wow! I'm def going to use this if the constipation gets worse after surgery... Good Luck Tmrw! :)

Waitin.

Got here at 930. My name is the next one to be called. I cant say i wasnt thinkin about running the other direction a few mins ago. I will be updating later.

Omg!!! Today is the big day!!! Sorry for the late reponse I wish you the best, and I know you going to look fabulous! I will keep watching... Thanks for Passing by my profile Im very happy with my results as well. You will need to have a lot of patience with the healing process is umconfortable n u will get pains here n there times to times. Some times when Im massaging them they still hurt a little but nothing that u can handle. Follow all ur PS instrutions because we all are different ok love! Talk to u soon xoxo God Bless
How did it go boobie buddy??? I got mine this morning at 8am via Tuba and I feel grrreat! So much better than expected. Lots of pressure but no pain. I got 475cc Mod plus.
Hey ! Thanks I feel pretty ok too. I went in a 930 and was getting prepped by 1030. I remember laying down on the table and then waking up in recovery. I didn't have as much pain as I expected either but I woke up just now and had to take another pain med

Post op

Feelin a Lil tight today. Defiantly takin Tylenol 3 and arnica gives me some relief. Can't see the new girls til Monday :) thanks boobie buddies!

You made it!! I was thinking about you!! Can't wait for your to see them.
I can't wait either. Sleeping is a lil challenging to get comfortable and they get soo tight. How are you feeling?
The tightness is normal. Try icing for 5 mins every 30 mins and that will help a ton. I had the bandage too like you. Just so you know, those bandages are awesome and are helping keep the swelling and pressure down so keeping them on might be hard but is gonna help you so much. I had massive swelling on one side and my dr asked my husband to rewrap me and when I was unwrapped I almost passed out from the pain. Glad you are doing great! You did it ;)

Post op day 2

Felt tight again this morning but have only taken 1 pain pill all day. I actually started doing dishes a min ago and my teenage daughter stopped me lol. She's a great help. Get to see the new girls tomorrow! This ace bandage makes it impossible to go in public.

Glad to hear that you are doing well. Don't over do it and let your family help. Can't wait to see updated pictures :-)
I was so worried preop that I would be in intense pain.but it hasn't been near as bad as I imagined. It's so hard to not do things when you feel back to normal but I have some help :) ill update with post op pics soon
glad you are feeling good! i cant wait to see you without the wrap lol let us know how the doctors goes today! : )

Post op day 3

I feel so awesome! Just got bandages off and learned massages. Those sucked a lil. Happy with the size but I can see why women say go bigger. Mine don't look too big at all. I got 425hp silicone. They'll prolly look different once they drop. My ps also said no bra at all for 6 weeks. I would recommend this to anyone on the fence about getting it done. I was soo worried. expecting a lot worse pain. I'm on day 3 and feel great!

Post op day 3

You look amazing! How are you feeling?
Hey boobie buddy! I feel great. I feel like I can do normal things again but I'm trying not to push it. You look awesome too! I am soo happy I did this! I've been walking by the mirror like whoa :) I love the way mine look in a cami bra too just like the one you have posted. Ill post more pics soon. My doc wants me to not wear any bra at all for 6 weeks. Just nipple covers so it won't be obvious I'm not wearing one. Can't wait til they d&f a lil. They get a lil tight if I'm up and moving around too much. Oh yea and massages suck.but will do them religiously.
Wow! You look great! I'm super jealous, mine still look super weird.

Day 3 :)

You're results look amazing! Congrats:)
I love yours too! When I tried on 450 I thought it would be too much. Now I'm glad i didn't go any smaller. Mine don't look to big I guess they still have some dropping to do :)

They look small :/

I know all girls say go bigger but when I tried on sizers I thought 450 looked huge now I wish I would have went a Lil bigger. When I put a shirt on it isn't noticeable I've had anything done. I was so worried about looking top heavy and now I think there's not a difference between when I had a bra on and now. I really hope they look fuller soon! I got 425hp silicone.

Hey how are you holding up??
Doin good thanks! Sometimes I think they're small even though it'll be a bit before I can fit in a bra I put a D cup up to my boob and I know ill be at least a D maybe bigger. Wow! You look great too! I was a mess before surgery wondering if it was worth it. It is sooo worth it ;) I shouldn't have been as worried as I was my recovery was not bad at all.
thanks!! yeah i have to say id do this over 100 times i was never in pain and never felt really bad. no complaints! just annoying but that factor is going away a bit each day and i know it takes time. i will not get fitted for a bra until im 3 months post op cause i know im still dropping and fluffing. the bikini top in my pic no longer fits me and it was only a few days from when i took the pic to when i wore it lmao so im assuming ill at least be a D if not DD but we'll see. i told you that you would be fine and i was right!! im so happy you are doing so good. i think to everyone they seem small but its really just an extension of what you already had so they say lol im just grateful that i was able to have it done and everything went smooth. it went great for all of us!!!!! : )

Post op day 12

Lookin good already on those bikinis. You will love it more in a few weeks or two. Have a speedy recovery
I know! I wish I could tell all the girls on the fence that really want this it IS worth it! :) I was so scared of being a DD but they don't look Huge. I can't wait to be fitted. It's so tempting to buy bikinis and pretty bras but I know they've been changing alot. I love it! Glad you had a good recovery too ;)
god i know im like ok, im going to be at least a D which is big but they dont LOOK big, to me anyway. yet everyone else tells me that im cray cray and they look so much bigger. hmph!

First time to see the doc since surgery

Today was my official first post op appt. saw the doc and he thinks my results are great! so do I of course:) and asked if he could use my before and afters on his website. I am soo happy I picked him to be my surgeon! I know I did tons of research and freaked myself out a few times before the procedure, but finding the right surgeon is what makes you see fabulous results :)
Also, tryin on bikinis is now super exciting!

How's your incision? I had mine n the armpits too and they are not quite healed yet. Still a little bit swollen inside.
I am glad I went thru the armpit. Ill post pics later today. They still look a Lil red but I haven't done anything to them and they look like they're healin nicely :)
We had our SX's on the same day... Congrats! You look great.

1 month post op today!

I've been feeling good since around day 3 or 4. I did some high intensity cardio (bodystep) at the gym today for the first time with a couple low options. I was on the elliptical a few days ago but I feel like I've put on a couple lbs. me just prolly not eating right. I miss pump for sure but don't feel like I can lift a barbell yet, or scared to I guess. I love love love being able to wear tube tops or a strapless dress with no bra! :) so fun to look great without a push-up. My doc still doesn't want me to wear any bra til I don't know when. I have another check up with him next week. I forgot to post some incision pics earlier. I think I knicked myself a lil shaving on the left side it's kinda hard to shave around it sometimes. I think they've been healing great. I haven't put anything on them.

Incisions

How are you doing?
Hey! Loving my new look ;) I went to the outlet mall near me the other day to try on some bras. I know I can't fit them yet but a 34D seems too small. I'm most comfy braless tho :)
That's awesome. I went thru a phase where I liked my underwire bra (still do when I am out and about) but have gone back to my bandinis again! Lol! I wouldn't b surprised if you were at least a DD. the larger the band size, the lower the cup number. Kind of funny how that works. You should go to Macy's or nordstroms just to get fitted. They are really good with telling you the correct size :) so glad your doing well!!!
Dr. Eric Schaffer

He explained everything and answered all my questions. I spent alot of time at his office. When all the previous drs i saw mainly their nurses. Dr schaffer gives his patients one on one time and has the patients best interest at heart. His staff is very friendly also. They all made me feel more confident about going thru with it :)