27 Y/o, 3 Kids, Much Needed Tummy Tuck - San Antonio, TX

After 3 years of research, I finally went through...

After 3 years of research, I finally went through with the tummy tuck. I am 27 years old, I have a single boy and then twin boys. My last pregnancy left my body a mess. I have a slim figure but with extra skin sagging down. It was hard for me to buy clothes because I needed something with a big waist with a small butt and...you see where I am getting at. The day of the surgery I arrived an hour and a half early, I filled out some paperwork, they did my vitals, I got undressed and into a gown and waited on the bed for one consent form. Once I signed it, they gave me versed in my IV, felt loopy and they wheeled me out of the room and into the surgery room. The next thing I remember is a nurse waking me up and I am shivering cold. She asked what my pain was and I told her a nine so she gave me meds. She gave me some more blankets and I felt better. My husband came by my side and we waited until I had to use the restroom in order to leave. Make sure you have someone with you for a week or two after the surgery. The pain is not that bad. When compared to my emergency twin c-section- a tummy tuck was half of that pain. It has been 3 days since my tummy tuck and when I look at myself I am already happy with the results.
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

I went to this doctor 2 years ago and couldn't find a better doctor to do the operation.

I am 48 years old and have 3 grown children and in the last 2 years lost 114lbs and not wanting to have a TT and BA. I have excess skin and sagging of the breast. I have chosen a PS and plan to have the surgery in August. Do you have any advice or secrets to aid in the recovery period and for the TT scar.
u went to dr. decherd years ago,but never did before/after shots? or did u prior post.share your pix. so we can see the dr.prowess.thanks! adios
That is so awesome:) I also have three children and I go for my first consultation on fri (11th). I am extremely nervous.
Oh wow I am excited for you! I truly hope you like your plastic surgeon. Keep us all updated!
Thank you:) I most definately will. Again congrats to you!