Abdominoplasty, Mastopexy with Great Results! - San Antonio, TX

To improve my appearence overall and to rid scars...

to improve my appearence overall and to rid scars and effects from previous c-sections and pregnancies.

Been thinking about calling this Dr. for a consult. Do you have any before/ after pics? How are you doing, hope you are recoverying well.
Congradulations on everything, your doc sounds awesome! Can you post some before and after pics? Thanks.
I am 3 weeks out now. I have a Barbie stomach compared to before. The smart lipo added fringe benefits to a tight flat tummy! I had a tummy tuck, smart lipo, breast lift and adjustable implants. I had a little maintenence done!
The overall experience was great. Dr. Jeneby certainly is a perfectionist and doesn't mind going the extra mile. He looks at you like an artist with a canvas. He even fixed a hernia that I had at no additional charge. Whatever it took to get me looking great, he did it without adjusting the price everytime I had a concern or mentioned something else to add. By the way, I even had a Mons Lift, too. That was a strange topic to discuss. But as soon as I tried to mention it, he said not to worry, consider it done. No more discussion about that!

The recovery was a little more than I had expected. You certainly need someone with you 24/7 for the first 10 or 2 weeks. I stayed at a local resort for medical patients the first 4 days where he came to check on me. Then my Husband/nurse took over!
Although I NEVER felt any incision pain, the muscle tightening was where it was the worst. 3 weeks out, I can finally turn to my side to sleep for an hour or 2. I did even roll to my tummy to rest for about 20 min. This was a major step for me because I am a stomach sleeper.
I have adjustable breast implants and love the outcome. The lift left little scarring at all. I have a choice to enlarge or reduce 3 times in 6 months. That is especially nice because not ever having implants you really don't know what to expect. But I think he made them exactly the right size to begin with. He's really great and does what I feel he would have done if it were a wife, family member or best friend.
One must were a compression garment follwing surgery. It isn't bad at all and really gives you support in fear of a sneeze or cough, THANK GOD!
I didn't even take pain medicine but a couple of times.
You must sleep at a 45 degree angle. I know this because my husband flattened out our adjustable tempurpedic bed while I was sleeping and I had to call the doctor because I woke up later and I really thought something was wrong! I wasn't supposed to lay flat. He felt so badly!
At week 3, I feinally feel well enough to leave the house and go grocery shopping or new clothes shopping. But not for long. My energy level comes and goes.
Afterall, there is MAJOR healing going on in there!
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

I am only 2 weeks out, and can already see the major difference he has made in my life. The entire experience was great! I can't thank him enough..