Love Them - Super Happy!

I couldnt be more happy with my implants! I had...

I couldnt be more happy with my implants! I had the incision put in through my arm pits. I was a 34A(if that) and got 420cc's. I am now a 34C but wear 36 C because its more comfortable at this point.

San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

I am just super happy with them!!

You look great. I was a 36AA (flat flat flat) and my 450 CCs only got me to a B. I wish mine were like yours!
Girl you really look great, best of luck on the rest of you healing, good job done
You certainly have had a great result - they look fantastic. Excellent planning, artistry and surgical execution all round. A 420cc implant is a fairly large implant, but its looks very natural and blends extremely well with your build. I'm glad you're happy, and I think you should be!
They do look awesome. I'd Also like to see if perhaps you would post before pics I will be having my surgery next week And I love your size but I'm about a 34 36 nearly b . Again they look great!
They really for look great silicon or saline?
they look awesome so far. i may have to look into him for my revision, im in texas 2. wish you could post more pix, maybe side and far away, but thanks so much