Extremely Happy!! - San Antonio, TX

I decided to get breast implants in September...

I decided to get breast implants in September 2010, and I cannot explain how much I LOVE them! I went from a size 32A to 34D and have never felt better about my body. I was very nervous about the surgery and the recovery process, but it was surprisingly much much easier than i had expected. Although, I was very tired from the whole surgery process for at least a week and a half, I never experienced much pain and even switched from the pain meds to Tylenol 3 days after surgery. I actually went back to work 4 days later too. The only really uncomfortable feeling I had was the soreness underneath my armpits, where the implants were inserted- it felt like I did 1000 push-ups. I would definitely recommend breast implants to anyone who is thinking about it! My clothes fit much better, I can actually fill out a bra now, and I just feel more like a woman in general! I am much more confident with my body now and very excited about getting into a swim-suit this summer! Thank you so much Dr.!

Photo Update

wow they look great what amount of
cc's did u get?
wow thank you for sharing your story this has helped me iv been looking into dr young and by the out come of your story he seems grat thanks alot

Wow, what a great result. You must be thrilled! :)

San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Y and his staff are exceptional. They made me feel very comfortable and helped me through the surgery with ease. I can definitely see why he is called the "breast" doctor of San Antonio!