Extremely Happy!! - San Antonio, TX

I decided to get breast implants in September...

I decided to get breast implants in September 2010, and I cannot explain how much I LOVE them! I went from a size 32A to 34D and have never felt better about my body. I was very nervous about the surgery and the recovery process, but it was surprisingly much much easier than i had expected. Although, I was very tired from the whole surgery process for at least a week and a half, I never experienced much pain and even switched from the pain meds to Tylenol 3 days after surgery. I actually went back to work 4 days later too. The only really uncomfortable feeling I had was the soreness underneath my armpits, where the implants were inserted- it felt like I did 1000 push-ups. I would definitely recommend breast implants to anyone who is thinking about it! My clothes fit much better, I can actually fill out a bra now, and I just feel more like a woman in general! I am much more confident with my body now and very excited about getting into a swim-suit this summer! Thank you so much Dr.!

Photo Update

San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Y and his staff are exceptional. They made me feel very comfortable and helped me through the surgery with ease. I can definitely see why he is called the "breast" doctor of San Antonio!