Body by Dr. C - Surgery 04/07/2011- Salt Lake City - UT

Amazing results! I'm so glad I took this...

Amazing results! I'm so glad I took this opportunity to do something positive for myself. The whole experience was fairly easy and pain was a not an issue. I'd do it over again in a second, no hesitation.

My doc was/is awesome and kind. Bonus that he's cute too! Lol - not the intimidating kind of cute, but the warm & caring kind. He's easy to talk to and soft spoken. Dr C is more on the conservative side and I didn't want to go too big with my breast augmentation.

He recommended Natrelle 465cc high profile saline implants (overfilled to 500cc.) For personal reasons I did not want silicone (there wasn't much of a price difference.) My breasts were more sore than the tummy tuck! I was off pain meds after the fourth day.

The price is not a typo. It was $5356.00 for BOTH...

The price is not a typo. It was $5356.00 for BOTH breast augmentation and full tummy tuck.

Age 34, had a few kids via c-section. 5'1" tall,...

Age 34, had a few kids via c-section. 5'1" tall, weight 108-112 pre-babies. Current weight 124. Works out regularly (cardio & weights) but could not get rid of my "kangaroo pouch" on my abdomen and I no longer had boobs after I had my babies! Lol - so I did this for myself, no one else. I wanted improvement, not perfection. With most things in life, I think our attitudes either help or hinder us. I hope all of you have wonderful results and a speedy recovery!
Dr. Steven Camp

Kind, caring, attentive, professional and an excellent surgeon. Highly recommended. Easy to talk to.

Look at that super flat tummy!! woohoo.
Hi, you look amazing. I would like to have the same procedure done. Do you have the doctors phone number?
You do look great, did it take a long time to get surgery? Was waiting list very long?
No,I did not have to wait long at all. I submitted my information and received a call from one of the residents within a week!
want dr c contact info can someone help!!!
Please contact the university of Utah division of plastic surgery residency department. Dr. C finished his residency last month but I believe Dr. Marengo might still be there. If you Google the University's plastic surgery department, there will be a link to request more information. Good luck to you!
How do I find your Doctor??? Are you still happy with the results? I would most definetly make the trip for that price! I have a friend who came from the Bay Area to Salt Lake City to have her brests done about 10 years ago for the price. Please let me know!
It's been three months since my surgery and I am absolutely ecstatic! Everything looks and feels great. I had my surgery done through the University of Utah Division of Plastic Surgery Residency Program. Dr. C finished his residency last month and went on to do a fellowship in southern CA. I was one of his last patients. If you Google the University, there will be a link where may contact the residency program for more information. They're all really nice. Good luck to you!
U look amazing. Can you give me the name of your Dr.? Id like to look him up and travel there to do it!
Thanks for the compliment! I had my surgery done through the University of Utah Division of Plastic Surgery Residency Program. If you Google their website, there will be a link to submit a request for more information. Good luck to you!
What is the name of Dr. C's office? & do u know if they have a website? I am looking into getting the same thing you got done so would like to talk to him. You look Awesome!! Are you still happy with what he did?
Sorry for taking so long to reply but it's been hectic around here! :)
It's been three months since my surgery and I feel great! Swimsuit shopping & clothing shopping is much more fun. I had my surgery done through the University of Utah Residency plastic surgery department. It's a world class teaching hospital and as you can see from my results, they do a fabulous job. Dr. C finished his residency last month. I think I was one of his last patients. Good luck to you!
Wow you look great! Your scar looks similar to mine...up on the hip side. I'm happy to hear everything turned out good for you.
I'm 7wks post op and doing great. No complaints except for swelling. I'm in love with my Boobs
Just saw your photos and you look fantastic! And yes, boobs are amazing to have back after the kids use them, lol!
Glad to year you're doing great and I wish you a wonderful & fun summer showing off ! ;)

What a price! Dr. C. might be getting some out-of-town traffic coming to his office now. :)

Thanks so much for sharing your story and photos with us here on RealSelf. You truly look fabulous and I hope you enjoy your hot new bod this summer.

Thank you!!
Wow, you look fantastic! Congratulations. Glad to hear it was nearly pain free!
Thank you! The pain wasn't bad at all, especially the tummy tuck. I'm so glad I got the chance to have surgery, well worth it!
WOW!! you look amazing!! Do you have any before pics??
I just posted two before pics of my kangaroo pouch belly! Lol. ;) Thanks for your compliment!
oh wow!! Your PS did a fantastic job. off i go. 9:30 I have to be there
You look great! Congrats!
Thank you!
WOW your results look great congrats on the new boobs and tummy!!