Highly Recommend Dr. Richard Fryer for Eyelid and Brow Lift Surgery -Salt Lake City, UT

I love the outcome of my surgery. I am three...

I love the outcome of my surgery. I am three months out, and my eyes look great. And amazingly, I can see So. Much. Better. I can. My eyes are getting more light, and I don't need to wear my glasses. That aside, I did the surgery for cosmetic reasons, and I love the result.

The actual process of healing was uncomfortable, but not painful, for four days. I took some pain medication -- maybe two half pills a day. It wasn't bad. Once he stitches were out, I healed quickly. I was a bit swollen and had some bruising, but I could go out in public without feeling conspicuous within a week.

I would have this procedure done without a thought. I am trying to convince my husband to have his eyes done. They are droopy, and I'm telling him he will have to contend with a trophy wife (I am 69), if he doesn't get on the ball and get this done.
Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon

If you are considering eyelid surgery and/or a brow life, Dr. Fryer is your guy. I would recommend him to anyone who wants an excellent surgeon. I woke up one morning about six months ago and realized my eyes were looking very old and small. I contacted Dr. Fryer. He and his staff were wonderful to work with. The pre-surgery information, the actual surgery, and the post care were outstanding. Everyone on his staff knows what to do and does it well.

Sounds like you are very happy, especially if you can see better!  Thanks for sharing.