Not Worth and Side Effects Later - Salt Lake City, UT

I had this done in March 2011 in the hopes of...

I had this done in March 2011 in the hopes of loosing 10-15 lbs of persistent tummy fat that I couldn't lose no matter what I did. The process hurt a bit during and there was numbness for a few weeks after. It was disconcerting but not bothersome. However the procedure only took off about 5 lbs. Starting in January (2 months ago) I noticed an itching at the freeze site that comes and goes throughout the day. This is not skin related (I moisturize after every shower) and it only came up recently.

No, I did not. I didn't see the point since, while I am not satisfied with the results, they do fall within the range that was disclosed (albeit at the lower end).

The recent irritation has been intermittent and since I can't show with any confidence that it is the result of the procedure I again saw no point in contacting them. I do however feel that it is a result of the procedure because: #1) it is in the same area and nowhere else, and #2) I have never experienced it before.

Hi there, thanks for sharing your experience with us. Did you ever talk to the provider about your disappoinment in the results?

Saltz Plastic Surgery.

There was no doctor. The procedure was done by a technician. There was absolutely no follow-up of any kind.