Great Experience! - Salt Lake City, UT

I chose to have Breast Reduction after a long time...

I chose to have Breast Reduction after a long time of thinking about it! For years I had always wanted to do this, but never felt comfortable taking that huge step. I am so happy that I did and I am thrilled with the results. It is so great to be able to wear anything that I want and feel great in it. I won't lie and say it was all a piece of cake. There was some pain and it took a few weeks to feel like myself, but well worth the down time.

S. Jensen

Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon

From referrals from other Medical Professionals. After doing some research and being referred by other medical professionals, I chose to visit Dr. Fryer and his staff. From the first visit, which was very scary to take that robe off and start having that uncomfortable discussion, they made me feel very comfortable and at ease. Dr. Fyer and his staff were very professional and I made the decision to go forward with the surgery. Dr. Fryer had explained all of the details of the surgery and the recovery and I felt very informed and ready for the procedure. I only wish that I had done this years ago! Thanks Dr. Fryer, you and your staff are fabulous!

Welcome to the community.  Thank you for posting your story.  How long ago did you have this done?

4 Months ago

Then you are totally on the mend:)

Yes totally back to normal and scars are fading fast.

Very nice:)