Mine Are Worse Than Before and It's 3200 to Fix! - Salt Lake City, UT

I went and spent very hard earned money feeling...

I went and spent very hard earned money feeling guilty about spending that on something such as... but I was a 28 yr old women who had very saggy breast from breast feeding....at first I was so excited by my results but, then they bottomed out and were deformed and uneven amd my areolas went back to full size but back to my normal huge size with scars this time and theyy were sooooooo uneven and now I need to come up with 3400 to fix them all over again and it will so much more painful !!!

Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon

I am a 28 year old women who was just looking to fix myself from sagging and be normal from breatfeeding 3 childrenwith a lift and implant to fill..............but, now im even more messed up with uneven boobs alone with the sag and scars!!! ........He and his company seem very well put together they were very kind , responsive ...the only thing I had a problem is the results & they shipped me out sooo sick as I was very sick from the medicine they give to all but,its what expected and to tell you truth unless I asked I would not want to spend alot of time curtained next to other moaning patients ...at first I LOOOOVED my results at FIRST!! but then my they" bottomed out "the implants started to drop and you could tell where my real breat tissue were separated,they were deformed,my areolas became to push out the stiches then as it proceeded it seemed all of my areolas went back to a normal huge size ..... but ,deformed this time &scarred ....and now at this point they are just as saggy but they are totally different sizes (that I never had a problem with before) scarred and deformed on top of everything !!!!!!!!! and as I conatacted them they will need 3200 more to fix with a lift and implant reset..........which at this point I can not afford ........I know that I was not expecting perfection but,to have even worse is sooo devestating to me

Im sorry girl. Did u ask them if ur implants come with a warranty?? Because they should!! U shouldnt have to pay for anything except anesthisia! ( sorry I spelled it wrong) but best of luck an dont give up!

I'm so sorry you're not happy with your results at this point. Thanks for sharing and I hope you'll keep us posted if you seek a revision.