Why Did I Wait So Long?! - Salt Lake City, UT

Mother of 4 beautiful angels, I nursed them all....

Mother of 4 beautiful angels, I nursed them all. Boobs were very sad and saggy. I lost weight and they were less than 32A. After 12 years of putting my babes first I finally decided to do something for me! I am so happy! I wanted them to look natural and conservative so I went with silicone 234cc. I love them! And so does my hubbie!
              they are beautiful!
They are just perfect.Cant wait to see more pix!!!
Did you got moderate or HP?

Wanted a B cup but now I'm a D!

So I got the green light to wear whatever bra I want, yahoo!! I went to Victoria's Secret and the lady measured me and I am a 32 D! What the!?! I'm sure I still have swelling and stuff, I hope I still having swelling and stuff! I wanted to go to a B, haha! Oh well, I am loving them and it feels good to put the girls in a real bra. Also, about a week ago I had these little what I thought were tendons, under my left breast and I was freaking out, turns out they are mondors cords and my nurse tried to break them yesterday but didn't work, she said they will go away on their own. Nevermind, I just checked them and they are gone, whatever she did worked!
Hello , so did you get back to bikram , and did you have any issues with the postures ?? I'm very active , including bikram, and my one concern is losing my range of stretch and strength.
Do you mind posting more pictures?? I am 4'9 and 90lb and went with 220cc overs, this is my first day so they look super smashed and I wonder if I am even a full B!! I'm so sad...
Were these placed under the muscle? Just wondering about sizes....which sizer did you try?
Draper Plastic Surgeon