Why Did I Wait So Long?! - Salt Lake City, UT

Mother of 4 beautiful angels, I nursed them all....

Mother of 4 beautiful angels, I nursed them all. Boobs were very sad and saggy. I lost weight and they were less than 32A. After 12 years of putting my babes first I finally decided to do something for me! I am so happy! I wanted them to look natural and conservative so I went with silicone 234cc. I love them! And so does my hubbie!

Wanted a B cup but now I'm a D!

So I got the green light to wear whatever bra I want, yahoo!! I went to Victoria's Secret and the lady measured me and I am a 32 D! What the!?! I'm sure I still have swelling and stuff, I hope I still having swelling and stuff! I wanted to go to a B, haha! Oh well, I am loving them and it feels good to put the girls in a real bra. Also, about a week ago I had these little what I thought were tendons, under my left breast and I was freaking out, turns out they are mondors cords and my nurse tried to break them yesterday but didn't work, she said they will go away on their own. Nevermind, I just checked them and they are gone, whatever she did worked!
Draper Plastic Surgeon

Great job, very happy!

Were these placed under the muscle? Just wondering about sizes....which sizer did you try?
Yes, under the muscle. I'm not sure if this is the answer your looking for but I tried 214 and 234 gummy silicone and chose the 234, I wanted a b cup, I ended up with a D cup, but am very happy with results!
Yikes, I'm petite 5'0" and tried on 275cc but they said under muscle you lose a bit of the size. I don't know if it's the profile. Do you know if yours were high profile?
I'm 5 ft also :) I went with moderate. I wanted a very natural look, although I only weigh 105 I have a broader chest and wanted more fullness around implants, if that makes sense. It depends on what look you are going for. For me I didn't want them sticking out but I think that looks good on other girls. I also didn't want anyone to notice and no one noticed. After they find out they say how real they look. I think you would be very happy with 275, I could have gone bigger and been happy but I don't regret picking the 234.
I def don't want to be a D. I wonder .... If I should go down to 250. What bra size were you?
I was less than A. People are surprised when I say I am a D. Unless I'm in a swimsuit they look totally natural and hidden well
              they are beautiful!
They are just perfect.Cant wait to see more pix!!!
Did you got moderate or HP?
Hi! I went moderate gummy bear silicone. My hubby wanted them to feel real ;) they are still kinda high now but that will calm down a bit when they drop more and the swelling completely dissipates
Great!!!They look awesome!
Thanks!
Quick question: I'm in the same boat, have wanted these forever. I've been weighing the pros/cons and it just seems that there are more cons? What made you take te plunge and just do it? All I think about day and night is me getting my boobies! Lol
Lol! That was totally me! I went back and forth for at least the last 5 yrs and there were times I was absolutely positive I didn't ever want them. I never read up on the pros and cons nor did anyone ever warn me of what can happen with them, all I knew was that I wanted boobs! All of my friends have them and kept telling me to do it but for me it was a moral thing and also me accepting myself the way I am, but I don't know what happened, one day I was just tired of not having any boobs, and I wanted to fell sexy! so I called the doc and set up the consultation and was 100% positive I was ready for it. Now 3 wks later I am so happy with them! And although there is a lot of tenderness, pain, swelling initial unevenness, lol! I am positive that I was ready for the change. I know there are no guarantee's but I will just take it one step and a time and just listen to my surgeon and hopefully everything ends up ok! But so far so good!
Well glad everything is going smooth! Hopefully that continues for many many more years. I hear stories about woman having them for 10+ years and no problems and pray that that's me if I do get them ;) thanks for your reply!!
You look great...love the suit!!
Thanks!