Acne Scar Treatment (Subcision, Fotoma Fractional, Chemical Peel and Hyalarmic Acid Filler) - Salt Lake City, UT

My experience with Dr Taylor's office and team...

My experience with Dr Taylor's office and team from start to finish was fantastic. I had very extreme cases of acne scarring and was very nervous to talk about treatment options. The consultations were educational with options yet realistic about expectations. The procedures were very professional and the team made it very comfortable. I am just as happy about the service after the procedure and follow ups days and weeks after my procedure. I'm super happy with my results as you can see in the attached even with my extreme case of scarring prior to the procedures. Thank you Dr Taylor and team!
Sorry I meant to say now that it has been a few weeks, how are your results? Are they still satisfying?
Yes they are still very satisfying considering how I looked before. It all depends on expectations as I didnt expect to have perfect skin but was hoping for drastic improvements. You can slightly see light dimples where my deep scars were on my cheek before. Also, as previously mentioned, the procedure wasn't quite as successful on the temple. My skin seems to look a lot better and more smooth in the morning. I still feel some tenderness later in the evening so perhaps the swelling makes the contrast where I still have some piting/scarring look a lot worse. I will post some morning pictures :)
Okay thank u. My scars are very similar to your so il properly fly in from the uk and stay in a hotel for a week because your results are great. Can you please let me know how your skin is doing now that it has been a few weeks. No are the results for u? Again thanks a lot for getting back to me

Posting pictures after 7 weeks

<from comment on 12.19.13> By all means, ask all the questions you wish to ask. I had all the same questions before the procedures and more than happy to share. I would say I've retained about 90-95% improvement on my lower half of my cheeks. The upper half and temple area on one side is about 85-90% while the other side is about 65-70%. We used some acid filler for that area but that is temporary and last about 2 years. I know this is a big decision especially traveling from England. Feel free to ask more questions on comments or send me messages.

@GTolan- would you be willing to post 3 month post photos? How are you doing?
Thanks for the reminder :)
Wow that's amazing result. Congratulations.

Results after 3 months

After 3 months, some of my acne scars have come come back but are still much lighter and not as deep as they originally were. I'm posting both morning as well as evening pics as my skin looks 100x better in the morning. I tend to turn red with more pigmentation on my treated scars and their depth feel like they are a little more pronounced, probably due to tightness by end of day. I'm still very happy with results especially if you consider where I was before.
Hi :) I would love an update, how is the redness, do you still experience it towards the end of the day?
Redness may last a few weeks to a few months after the procedure depending on the skin type. Fair skin will stay red longer.
Hello, By pure luck, I found that a medspa has used your before/after picture in an advertisement on the website to promote their scar treatment. They used one of your photos were the scars weren't actually healed, but still recovering, so it is definitely false advertising. Also, I don't know if the photos were used with your permission or not. Anyway, here is the link if you want to check it out:***removed 3rd party website***
Salt Lake City Dermatologic Surgeon

Gateway Aesthetic staff and Dr Taylor are top of the line in service, friendliness and results. I highly recommend the entire staff!