Acne Scar Treatment (Subcision, Fotoma Fractional, Chemical Peel and Hyalarmic Acid Filler) - Salt Lake City, UT

My experience with Dr Taylor's office and team...

My experience with Dr Taylor's office and team from start to finish was fantastic. I had very extreme cases of acne scarring and was very nervous to talk about treatment options. The consultations were educational with options yet realistic about expectations. The procedures were very professional and the team made it very comfortable. I am just as happy about the service after the procedure and follow ups days and weeks after my procedure. I'm super happy with my results as you can see in the attached even with my extreme case of scarring prior to the procedures. Thank you Dr Taylor and team!

Posting pictures after 7 weeks

Results after 3 months

After 3 months, some of my acne scars have come come back but are still much lighter and not as deep as they originally were. I'm posting both morning as well as evening pics as my skin looks 100x better in the morning. I tend to turn red with more pigmentation on my treated scars and their depth feel like they are a little more pronounced, probably due to tightness by end of day. I'm still very happy with results especially if you consider where I was before.
Salt Lake City Dermatologic Surgeon

Gateway Aesthetic staff and Dr Taylor are top of the line in service, friendliness and results. I highly recommend the entire staff!

Are your results still holding well after a few more months?
Hi there. Yes still looking and feeling good.
Just wondering if you'll be getting a 2nd treatment?
Hi GTOLEN, just wondering how you're coming along now ?
hi mate, could you please tell me what the downtime is like, because im planning to fly over this june to get the same treatment done, i'd just like to know what to expect. thanks
God bless you, your result are amazing especially becuz so many of us do not get good results despite our efforts. Thank you for sharing. If you would put your procedures in chronological order that would be greatly appreciated.
Everything was done at same time with the exception of filler which was done one month later and a little more month after that.
Thank you GTolen. A little surprised you could have Fraxel and chemical peel and subcision on the same day. In what order, if you do not mind.
Chemical peel, submission then laser same day. Filer one month later
Thank you.
Fantastic results. It's to be expected that once all of the swelling resolves, some of the scars do return, but of course are much improved. This is still a phenomenal improvement, and I'm sure that future procedures will give you more improvement.
Thank you very much for your update, you are doing great! Are you scheduled to have more laser treatments?
Wow and thank you. What a great story...you are looking amazing. I hope you are feeling as good as you look.
Looking good man. How much % improvement would u say u had?
Still a HUGE difference! Congrats!
@GTolan- would you be willing to post 3 month post photos? How are you doing?
Thanks for the reminder :)
Wow that's amazing result. Congratulations.
Your results are amazing. I've had 7 fraxels treatments & never got the kind of results you got. Mine aren't as deep so you would think they would be gone by now. Which treatment do you think did the most good? The laser, the chemical peel or the filler? What kind of filler & what kind of chemical peel did he do for you? I never heard of the fotoma. What kind of laser is that? Is it like co2 or fractional? I had fraxel dual, then 3 other fraxels, affirm, perfecta & smoothbeam. I also had a couple chemical peels but not much results from them. Now needling. I wish your docto lived near me. You look great!!!
Hi there, I believe the laser is a type of fractional. It's used for darker pigmented skin. Subcision is probably most important for relieving some of my deeper scars. It's worked a lot better on my lower half of my cheek. Some scars have come back now that swelling is down but they are still much shallower than before. I will post updated pics later in the week.
Thanks man would love to see
Your results are wonderful. What was the overall cost and time period? I'm 21 and trying to save up for this procedure. Also what is the exact treatment you had done?
What a remarkabe difference!!! Your look amazing!
hi your reasults are really amazing! i am suffering from same problem. i have taken alopathy, ayurvedik and homeopathy treatments in earlier stage of acne. recently i have been treated by microderm and chemical peeling. but still not getting best result. skin is improved but i am not satisfied. even i left the hope best improvement. when i saw your pics i could hardly believe that one can get such results after having such deep scars.
jaw-dropping results. fantastic! congratulations!!