Dr Perrotta is wonderful.

He made the scars disappear that were left by...

He made the scars disappear that were left by another surgeon in town who did the initial facelift. I'm not exaggerating, you have to really stare to find scars and even then, most of it is impossible to detect. Before I saw Dr. Perrotta, my face was left with obvious Frankenstein scars that had not improved within a year and I was unable to wear my hair any other way but down over the scars to hide them. There were many problems created by the other surgeon's work which left a disaster, yet Dr. Perrotta was able to revise and repair the other facelift, as if erasing evidence that the previous facelift ever happened. It took three separate surgeries to fix what the other surgeon had done to my face. Not only has Dr. Perrotta now given me the facelift I dreamed about, some of my previous facelift's painful, distorted scars were skillfully revised by Dr. Perrotta, leaving me finally pain free and looking fantastic.

So, by now I'm sure you're wondering why I didn't seek him out in the beginning and save myself the misery from the other doctor's incompetent work. Instead of seeking out a doctor based on technical skills, foolishly I had asked my dermatologist who I thought would have seen results from plastic surgeons in town, after all she deals with skin all day long. I asked for her to tell me who would she allow to cut on her face if she were seeking a facelift, not who she likes to refer people to, but who would she let perform surgery upon her face. What a mistake, to put it mildly, as I was sent to someone for my initial facelift who obviously didn't graduate near the top of his class nor did he have skills any better than my veterinarian. The following year was a nightmare that I could write a book on, however let me save you the time and lead you to the plastic surgeon who is the best, the "cream of the crop", Dr. Vincent Perrotta.

Salisbury Plastic Surgeon

Dr Perrotta took his time with me on every visit I had with him. My questions were fully answered, even when I was seeking technical information. His suggestions on how to improve my face were truthful and I am glad I trusted him to perform what I thought only a miracle could give me. Every single person who works in his practice is professional, so very sweet and seem to enjoy working with him. Dr Perrotta successfully helped me in every way he promised. Dr. Perrotta is the most warm, caring and wonderful surgeon. His plastic surgery technical skills are incredible. As his patient, I can tell you Dr Perrotta has made me a very happy woman. Over the years, I had seen numerous fantastic results of Dr. Perrotta's plastic surgery skills before I consulted with him and can attest to his excellence. He will meet your personal goals and your dreams, and I promise you will be happy with the outcome. Dr Perrotta has given me the freedom to feel good about how his surgery positively changed my life. Life is now incredibly good now and I have Dr Perrotta to thank with all of my heart!