Asymmetry in Lips Fixed but Should I Go Bigger - Salinas, CA

I had an asymmetrical top lip with half of my lip...

I had an asymmetrical top lip with half of my lip being very thin and the other half being more full. My bottom lip was relatively full. I got one syringe of Juvéderm put in a month ago and the results are fantastic. My lips never been more symmetrical. I'm going in next month for another syringe just to make them even more plump. I hope that that is worth the money. I'm also hoping that going in a few months after the initial visit for a "full up" will make the Juvéderm last longer. I'll probably wait another year before telling them up again, they never want them to go back to the original thinness and asymmetry . If anyone has any thoughts on this let me know

Updated pictures of lips

Here are some updated pictures of my lips after the swelling has gone down with lip liner and lipstick. I'm still going to get another syringe put in for added fullness. Would they look too big and fake with another syringe put in?

Update without makeup

This is how my lips look now (two months since getting one syringe of juvederm) with no makeup. In light of the size of the other features on my face I decided to get another syringe put in. I am praying that everything turns out nice. My initial experience has been great so far.

Second syringe update

So I went to the nurse for another syringe to be even more pouty. The nurse is a genius master of her craft. You would have never known how asymmetrical I was in the beginning. I'm more than happy with the results- I'm elated. They even really asked me to make sure I wanted a second syringe and they have never tried to up sell me anything. I love the doctors office and will keep returning for all of my procedures in the future
Nurse at Salinas Valley Plastic Surgery center

I'm very happy with my results I just want them to last

Hello! Do you know the nurses name who did your lips? Your lips look great! I would like to get mine done by the same person. Thank you!
They look very pretty.
Your lips look so beautiful. Your pictures really inspire me to get mine done. Ignore the nasty comments, they look freaking gorgeous.
Hi Emilywalshaw! I think you look beautiful! Pay no attn to the haters, they are just jealous. Apparently they have no "home training-manners", if you cant say something nice, then zip your lips. This site is for us to build one anothers self esteem and help each other out, not bring each other down! Why people even have to be rude is beyond me! I think you look gorgeous!! :)
They were very nice before second syringe. Now they look fake and too puffy. Should have stopped after first syringe.
Completely agree. So natural & pretty with first tx now looks fake!
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Wooow! Absolutely love the first before and after pic. You have great lips now. Really beautiful and not overdone.
They look perfect now, another syringe might make them look totally fake. Congrats! I'm too afraid to try it after all of the horror stories I've read here : / : (
Amazing work!! I think your lips look great. I wouldn't get another syringe. Now they look natural and I think if you go bigger it would look fake. Very beautiful.