Sculptra -- Nothing Bad Happened but It's a WASTE of Money! - Salem, VA

Okay....I will not put pics up but if people want...

Okay....I will not put pics up but if people want to email I can get the pics from my doctor so you can see what's up. My motivation was to get more fat back into my too skinny, already drooping face. It makes me sad to see pics of myself and I want to stop feeling depressed about that! It's easy to do if you've had fillers before and know what is going to happen, but IT IS A WASTE OF MONEY! Another doctor warned me of this and I ignored him, went ahead to a different doctor and had it done, and I have to admit it is a useless waste. I don't think they even put anything in that stuff -- I think it's just water with immediate swelling, so people don't get the bad results they used to get....but they don't get any results at all.

in a newspaper ad

I can definitely understand why you would be upset about not seeing any noticeable change. Dru11 makes a good point, that at least nothing bad happened, but still, hoping for a positive change and not getting it is disappointing. How many sessions did you have?

It could be worse, you could be disfigured like me. I wish nothing happened. I was the other end of the problem and they can not fix it. Be glad nothing happened.
yes I have heard of these horrible stories. So sorry you have this crap and I am glad I didn't have something like that happen. It's crazy how people can get some awful things like this happen -- when they were seeking to look better, not weirder.