Skinny Fat Girl - Salem, NH

51, 5' 2". 125lbs. Sounds skinny right? with...

51, 5' 2". 125lbs. Sounds skinny right? with exercise, eating right and not happy with the hip area for the past 5 yrs I've decided to get smart lipo. Did my research, could get regular lipo or smart lipo. Decided on smart lipo. Will update with pics soon and my journey to no muffin top! Counting the days!

Day of...

Get a call that I'm being bumped up an hour early. Very excited. On my way to the surgery center I take a pain pill and something for anxiety, which by the way I was not feeling. The doctor comes in and explains procedure again, happy for that. The not knowing is the hardest. Take 2 more pills because I'm having local and not going under. Ok it's time, 3 pills, felling very relaxed. Let's do it.

Update of procedure.

Had procedure, took around 1 hr and 15 minutes. Stayed awake and listened to my ipod. The feeling was something like a really rough massage, not uncomfortable until he hit a spot in my back. Anyways, that lasted a second. I could feel him taking the fat in his hands and sucking away. I was smiling!

Feeling sore

Feels like I had a really good work out. Only once did I have some oozing. was a little difficult to sleep with this band around my waist but it will be worth it. No meds.

day 1 picture

Forgot to post

Day 3!

My doctor called today. He's great. Asked about my experience and how I'm feeling. I was back to work on Thursday and felt great and Friday is even better. I can't say enough about my doctor, his staff and the surgery center. I will keep you updated. So far I'm loving the results.

2 months later...

My clothes fit great. I am so much happier. Saw my doctor last week. I did ask how much fat was removed. A total of 925cc. During my visit my doctor said that it looked great but felt I needed a little more taken out in the front of my hips. I'll be going back in November. Very excited. I am so happy that I chose Dr. Chatson.
Boston Plastic Surgeon

I'm so happy that I chose Dr. Chatson and his team. My overall experience from the first step in his door was positive. I never felt uncomfortable and he answered all my questions. When I asked about other areas he was very honest with me. I would refer Dr. Chatson in a minute.