Skinny Fat Girl - Salem, NH

51, 5' 2". 125lbs. Sounds skinny right? with...

51, 5' 2". 125lbs. Sounds skinny right? with exercise, eating right and not happy with the hip area for the past 5 yrs I've decided to get smart lipo. Did my research, could get regular lipo or smart lipo. Decided on smart lipo. Will update with pics soon and my journey to no muffin top! Counting the days!
hello Post pics soon so we can see
Hello and welcome!  Have you chosen a doctor yet?  Looking forward to seeing the pics!

Day of...

Get a call that I'm being bumped up an hour early. Very excited. On my way to the surgery center I take a pain pill and something for anxiety, which by the way I was not feeling. The doctor comes in and explains procedure again, happy for that. The not knowing is the hardest. Take 2 more pills because I'm having local and not going under. Ok it's time, 3 pills, felling very relaxed. Let's do it.

Update of procedure.

Had procedure, took around 1 hr and 15 minutes. Stayed awake and listened to my ipod. The feeling was something like a really rough massage, not uncomfortable until he hit a spot in my back. Anyways, that lasted a second. I could feel him taking the fat in his hands and sucking away. I was smiling!

Feeling sore

Feels like I had a really good work out. Only once did I have some oozing. was a little difficult to sleep with this band around my waist but it will be worth it. No meds.

day 1 picture

Forgot to post
Looks pretty good so far.
I hope you keep us updated:) considering smart lipo aswell and soon:)
Congratulations!  I'm sorry I didn't wish you luck before--I'm lazy and rely on people posting that they're about to go into surgery, LOL!  But happy healing to you, at any rate!!!!

I hope you'll keep us updated as you heal.  You look great already! :)  I hope you manage to escape most of the swelling!

Day 3!

My doctor called today. He's great. Asked about my experience and how I'm feeling. I was back to work on Thursday and felt great and Friday is even better. I can't say enough about my doctor, his staff and the surgery center. I will keep you updated. So far I'm loving the results.
Happy Labor Day Weekend!
How are you? Long time no update? Hope you're feeling good and healing up nicely.
Hi. What do your tummy and flanks look like dud uou those done as well ?

2 months later...

My clothes fit great. I am so much happier. Saw my doctor last week. I did ask how much fat was removed. A total of 925cc. During my visit my doctor said that it looked great but felt I needed a little more taken out in the front of my hips. I'll be going back in November. Very excited. I am so happy that I chose Dr. Chatson.
Happy 2 Month Anniversary! :) Glad all is well.
Thank you! Glad your experience with Dr Chatson was so positive.
Your pictures look great. I had a similar body shape to yours before lipo. I've also been thrilled with my results.
Dr. Chatson

I'm so happy that I chose Dr. Chatson and his team. My overall experience from the first step in his door was positive. I never felt uncomfortable and he answered all my questions. When I asked about other areas he was very honest with me. I would refer Dr. Chatson in a minute.