Patience is Key for Silicon 1000 - Saint Petersburg, FL
- updated 8 months ago
The procedure is not painful at all and I felt...
- 10 Apr 2013
The procedure is not painful at all and I felt comfortable with Dr. Kass.
As you may know by now, Silicon 1000 effects will not be very visible on the first treatment because is NOT Juvederm or the like.
Patience is key and 2 or 3 treatments are needed to see the changes. At the end is less expensive than the other alternatives.
My second visit was terrible. 1. I had to wait 45...
- 17 Apr 2013
1. I had to wait 45 minutes.
2. Being behind schedule shorten Dr Kass reviews of my treatment and he had to hurry up.
3. Since Silicon did not do anything (wasted $600) changed to Restilane
4. Did not go deep enough in the under eye tissue area so now I have terrible bumps under my eyes and look 10 years older. (wasted ( $500).
5. Did not even mention a follow up appointment.
In short, I was deceived.
Research on my own.