Silicone for Acne Scars - Saint Petersburg, FL

I've always wanted to do something about my acne...

I've always wanted to do something about my acne scars and came in for a consultation to discuss my options. He was very honest with me about expectations, and wanted to ensure that I was not expecting perfection. Instead of selling me on more expensive laser therapies, he recommended a more conservative approach, which involved silicone injections in the deepest scars over the course of 2-5 treatments, in conjunction with TSA peels as needed.

One of the nicest "bonuses" was also injecting silicone into my lower lids. I have had dark under eye circles for years and have tried everything. Improvement was immediate and dramatic.

My second visit for another round of injections a month later was even better than the first. I am planning to do a TSA peel before proceeding with further injections. Acne scars are difficult to treat, but Dr. Kass is the person you want by your side to guide you and give you sound advice and RESULTS!

Can u plz give me the info so I can get mine done plz my email is ***@gmail.com
Hey Lindsey... do you have any before/after pictures you would feel comfortable enough to share? I'm in the same boat as you and am trying to figure out what is the best way to treat my acne scars. Thank you very much!

That is great that you are liking the results of the treatment that was recommended for you! You must be thrilled to be seeing improvement. :) Do you mind me asking what kind of acne scars you have (ie ice pick, rolling, box, etc?)

Saint Petersburg Oculoplastic Surgeon

I found Dr. Kass after doing a little background research. I wanted a doctor who was respected and revered amongst his peers, and would not over-promise results in an effort to sell me on products and services that I don't need. I have been very happy his his suggestions and matter-of fact approach.