Easy Procedure, Lovely Results - Saint Petersburg, FL

In the past few years, I had developed bags...

In the past few years, I had developed bags underneath my eyes and no amount of makeup or sleep minimized their appearance. I got sick of hearing " you look tired ", especially because I wasn't! The procedure was a breeze, the recovery very easy (yes, there was bruising and swelling but NO PAIN and I am not kidding!) and to say I am extremely happy with the results is truly an understatement! My eyes look better than they did even 10 years ago (oh, and I'm not even fully healed yet) and the "puffiness" (bags) is completely gone!

When I returned to work, the first thing a co-worker said was " That vacation did you good! You look so refreshed!" I love wearing eye makeup now and am SO much more happy to see myself in pictures. I wake up every morning and still get tickled to see NO bags under my eyes.

If I ever have to repeat this procedure, I would do it in a heartbeat - and Dr. Kass is not allowed to retire until such time!

The worst part of it all? Instilling eye drops in my eyes post-procedure. Seriously, I get a bit funny about using eye drops and I thought that was the worst part, so that should give you a sense of how easy the blepharoplasty was for me. I am so, so , SO happy I did this ! I would just tell people to be a little patient (pun) to see full results and not expect "perfect eyes" right away.
By the way, I also did not experience dry eyes , just a bit of blurry vision every so often for the first month or so.

Saint Petersburg Oculoplastic Surgeon