Hello world! So I've been thinking about breast...

Hello world! So I've been thinking about breast implants since I was probably 18. I am barely a 32 a. I'm not quit sure what size I want to be I just know I want boobs! A co worker of mine got silicone (she is 26) about 3 months ago and now I think I'm finally ready seeing as though hers are beautiful! I scheduled a concultation with her dr on June 19th!! I've been researching like crazy !!
Try going on anyone having breast augmentation in june or july? If you have questions post them there we will all take time to answer your questions and sometimes more than one point of view is best. Welcome to BA world congratulations!

I'm obsessing....

I've been looking through reviews, searching pictures and what not and I've found my wish boobs. I don't want them to be to far apart, I want them to look pretty and juicy ( do you know what I mean?)
I wish I had a choice! I'm to young for silicone!
my surgery is july 3! im so excited... 27 days to go...
I just started a new management job last month so mine will have to wait until the end of August!!!! Lol what are you getting?

So how am I paying for this?

I have a really good paying job, but I don't have the full amount upfront, I have 1,000. I can save for it but I'm really impatient. I've been wanting this for so long and I've finally found the guts to just do it! My plan is to pay what I have and then use Care Credit! With care credit there's no interest as log as I pay the remaining balance in a certain amount of time. I have excellent credit and it won't be a problem for me to pay it off! Am I the only one doing it this way?

Clothes

Nothing fits right. Everything g hangs off me and my bra shows. A empty bra isn't cute!!!!

Consultation day!

I loved my dr and everyone else there! They were so nice and understanding, they were even funny!! I did some sizing and I liked the way the 350cc looked on me! They answered any questions I had and went over prices and payments! I have temporarily scheduled my surgery for August 25th I just have to make sure it's okay with my job! Bottom line I'm excited and I can't wait!!!!!!
Too young for silicone?!? How old do you have to be?? Here in Australia, you could be 16 with silicone!

Wish boobs!

44 days to go!!!

30 days

30 more days and I'll actually have cleavage, I'll actually have boobs! At this point the only thing I can obsesse about us the size! At my concultation I said I wanted to be a c. But do I really? I really don't know what a c will look like on me? Will it be to big? But wait I want big but not to big.... I just want boobs!!!!!!! Ahh. I guess we go more in depth about it in the pre op appointment? Which is in 18 days!!!

Perfect wish boobs!!

I almost have boobs!!!!

20 more days and from looking at reviews of lady's similar to me I think I know what how many cc's I want! Between 300 and 350!!! My pre op is on the 12th! :-)
Good luck on your size choice! I don't know your stats, but I'm 104 pounds, 5'3" and got 280cc in left and 310cc in right. If you want to get a perspective on how big a 310cc implant is. I'm suppose to be a big B, small C. I'm thinking if you want a full C, maybe don't go any less than 320cc. Looking forward to updates!

Pre op! 2 more weeks!

I am so excited! Went in today and got my prescriptions! Paid my money took pictures and finally decided on my sizes! 350cc left and 400cc on my right! Saline! Here is a picture of the sizes I tried on. You can't really see because of the shirt I wore but it looks proportionate. I look curvy!
Good luck!!! You're going to look great ;)
Yaay congrats! I'm also barely 32A so I feel your pain! Please be sure to keep us posted :)

Monday is the big day!

I picked up my prescriptions today! It's getting real!!!! Im so excited and I really don't know what to expect! All thought as anyone probably was I'm worried about the size! I think I'm going to big!!!!!!!! I don't know! I'm just ready to have boobs and not have to work for 5 days! Lol
I'm not sure how tall you are, but I'm 5'6" and ended up with 371 and 397ccs to balance out some asymmetry, I think the range you're going for is perfect and you won't be disappointed :) good luck and keep us posted!
I'm 5'7 and 116 lbs! So maybe they will be okay! Thanks! :-) and I will! Hopefully I'm not cranky after! lol

Before picture!

So tomorrow at 7am I will officially be a women with boobs!!!!!!!!
So excited to see how they turned out ! Heal well (:

Surgery!

Today was the day! Surgery went well from what I was told! I experienced vomiting because of the anesthesia! Actually I'm still experiencing it everytime I get up! Sucks. Pain, but it isn't unbearable! Just really right and uncomfortable! No pics because I can bearly life my arms lol
How exciting! Congrats! Can't wait for the progress pictures.

Day 2

Not feeling my self yet because of the tightness and the meds but I'm happy with what I see so far!
Looking good! Wishing you a speedy recovery! Take a stool softener if you haven't already :-p
I was so cranky after I got home, haha! It's only a short time of discomfort to pay for new boobs!
I feel so bad because I've had an major attitude. I'm adjusting to the meds! I've had helped me a lot! My dr took my band off at my post op because he said with the way I was looking i didn't need it! Perfectness. Lol

Changes from pre op

Dr mills ended up going bigger than expected because of my frame! I took a shower today! It was really awkward, my armpits have never touched boons before lol. I stopped taking perks during the day time because it made me to druggy to function so I'm only taking them during bed time. During the day I take extra strength tylonal!
Thank goodness! Don't feel bad, your body just went through a major change, I think grumpiness will pass soon :) glad you don't have to wear that band, seems super uncomfortable!

Not sure if I'm doing what I need to do

I've been walking around. Trying my best to lift my arms and get things myself. I get tired so I lay down for a bit and watch it tv. I rub on my breast occasionally and I keep ice on them all the time. Does that sound about right?
Drink some protein shakes without vitamin E to help your muscle tissue heal faster if it's okay with your PS :)
Keep your ice on for 20m max then remove for at least 20m, that's the general rule of thumb with icing and i've seen a couple ladies get burns from too much ice :( Your shower comment was funny, I still have some "Huh?!" moments when my arm touches side boob in the shower lol

Uncomfertable

I can honestly say the pain is not bad at all, I've only been taking extra strength tylonal and my Valium! I can't deal with this surgical bra any longer. It hurts my shoulders, back, armpits and my induction! I was told by my dr that I could go out and buy a sports bra that zips or buttons in the front I just don't know where to get on from! Help!!!!!
I don't know if you live in saint peters or if that's just where your surgery was, but here's what I found Sports Authority: 4025 Veterans Memorial Parkway Saint Peters, MO 63376 Walmart: 1661 Jungermann Rd Saint Peters, MO 63304
Thank you thank you thank you!!!! I was a fool and went to Victoria's Secret! Lol
Try Walmart (danskin or champion brand) or Sports Authority (under armour or nike brand) for the zip front bras! Hope it helps :)

I have boobs!

I know this sounds weird but this was my first time looking at myself topless since my surgery on Monday. Alittle bigger than I thought but they are swollen of course!
Easy to get sucked in there lol! I saw 2 at VS but they had underwire, does your PS want you to stay away from those or no? I had to wait about a month
No wire or push-up! I got a sports bra from target,maximum support but it doesn't zip or bottom in the front but it feels great!!! I can always have my mom help put it on! Lol

Sports bra

Finally went out and got a sports bra! It's making my life so much easier. The surgical bra was cutting into my sides and shoulders and I wasn't able to do my arm exercises!

Quick pic

I have a rash, I don't know what's it's from but I've had it since surgery. It doesn't itch or bother me! I'm liking the way my boobs are looking! He went bigger because of my body frame but I think he made the right choice! I just can't wait for the morning boob feeling to go away! I stopped taking all of my meds except for my stool softener and tylonal occasionally!
You look great they look perfect!
Thank goodness for moms!!! :) mine came to help me after surgery and she was a lifesaver!

1 week tomorrow

They are getting nicer each day! Only thing bothering me is my back (because my job is over working me without breaks, standing for 8 hours) but that will soon come to a end because I am contacting cooperate tomorrow about it! :-) other than that just alittle weirdness whenever I lay on my back. I have to get use to the pressure!
Amazing! One week already??? Time flies
Yeah I know! One week appointment tomorrow! Did your back give you any problems? My back hurts so bad at times!
I did have quite a bit of back pain at first, I felt like I couldn't really sit up straight because of the chest tightness. Plus I couldn't exercise or stretch really at all. Sleeping on my back didn't help either because I'm usually a side sleeper :-/ it has mostly gone away now though

Pictures

My back is gettin better and they are getting softer! :-)
Damn girl, you are dropping nicely already!!! Those scars are SO tiny, that's definitely a plus with saline :)

Two weeks tomorrow!

So I love my new boobs! They are perfect! They are dropping so fast! My scars are so little! And they are getting softer everyday! I'm finally starting to get use to them being there! I'm so much happier and comfortable with my body now! I finally look and feel 21! It's fantastical!
wow you are a total knockout with your new boobs! PLUS youre only 20 years old so youll be perky forever and probably have about zero scars in no time!! beautiful results! do you have all sensitivity back in your nipples now?
My back was killing me for a couple if days now that is gone! My dr told me it was normal and to just take my volume whenever it was bad and use it as a muscle relaxer. Right now my nipples are super sensitive!
LOL is that a good or bad thing right now? sensitive in a 'nice' or "get away from me!" kind of way?

Going smoothly!

So today I noticed that the swelling had gone done tremendously. I actually could feel and move my implants for the first time! And they are getting softer! Of course I felt rippling but it actually wasn't that bad. I Only felt it when I pushed down really hard. Whenever I moved or massaged them it smoothed out . If anything it just felt like veins. Overall I'm still happy I got saline. My insicions are really small! I had a check up on Monday and he said everything was healing perfect! And that he had no concerns!
Looking so perfect!
Damn girl! You look great!
Thank you! I'm so happy with them!!!!!! :-D your gonna love yours!!!

Trying on old swims tops!

I was doing laundry and came across swim suit tops that I never would wear because I looked like a 11 year old in them. And now.... BOOM BABY I don't look 12 anymore ! :-)
You look sooooo good!! The final results should be amazing, but if you're anything like me you're happy already :-p
You look so amazing with them boobies and that tiny waste of yours!!
waist**

Update! One month tomorrow!

Pics

Woohooo 1 month! Your pics didn't post :(
Your looking great!
I'm not quite 20 but I've been wanting to do this for over a year. I don't feel like a women at all with my natural body. I have been doing research and yours looks the best by far, but I wish I could find someone on here in my area that got theirs done so I know who to go to and what it's going to cost me. If you know anyone around pa or md who got there's please let me know!

Finally I can upload pictures!

My boobs are 1 month old!!!! They are fabulous, I just recently bought a actual bra! I am a 32 double d. Bigger than I wanted but I am fine with it! They are the perfect size for me!

Boobbsss

OMG girl! for having pretty much no boobies...how they were able to add such large implants to your tiny frame AND still look surprising natural is amazing!! like..theyre huggge + hott lol! how many people have asked to touch them...b/c they've HAD to notice that change on you! haha!
They are so big but I love them because they don't look tacky on me! Some people don't even notice (or atleast I think they don't) because I wore highly padded bras all the time! A lot of people do ask to touch them and I let them! Just because it's so cool! I was surprised my dr was able to fit them into my small chest as well! Pretty cool! Lol :-)
yea pretty sure id be flashing whoever would care to see them too! lmao! probably just feels crazy to have boobs bounce or squish right!? haha not sure how it would compare to how you were before ...but do they feel natural if you squeeze them together or does it feel like something inside still?

Scars and fun stuff!

they are perfect and you are so pretty
We are almost the same size.. your turn out is so natural and beautiful. I hope mine result the same!! :)
Your scars look amazing and damn ur boobs look so natural u look great!

Hey realself!!

So I love my boobs! Only complaint I have is that there's a gap between them! But the gap was there before so it's no biggie! I'm still at 32 double d! :-) I'm in refusal bras! (No push ups yet!)
Thank you so much for sharing! I have my consultation next week:)
WOW. they look amazing.
I have my BA in 5 days, I've been pretty set on silicone but my goodness your saline look amazing! you look great, congrats :)
Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon