The Mole Grew Back After a Month and Half - Saint Paul, MN

I have a mole removal in middle of march. The...

I have a mole removal in middle of march. The method was shaving. After a month and half, it grew back completely as it has been before. It is even darker now. it has flatten a little bit because i have been using scar zone product. i I was so disappointed about the result. At the day of surgery, I have made an appointment to come check back in 6 weeks later. I thought they will call me to remind of this appoinment, but i havent heard anything from them. I dont even bother to call and complain or do anything, because i don't have insurance to cover any further treatment.
Cateful! A mole that grows back that fast may be cancerous, particularly since it came back darker. I don't know any derm who wouldn't remove it again. You might not want to deal with the experience again, but your health is on the line.
Agreed with emoemu 100%. Don't waste any more time, get to the doc ASAP.
Hi Goodwill.. I just had a few moles removed on my face and one seems to have pigment coming back as well. But it's almost like a purple-ish color. But it's darker than any other scar I have so I feel like it's a mole coming back.. Whatever was the outcome with your mole? Did you end up just leaving it? I want my doctor to redo it. She never said it could come back and now it's like I got the whole thing removed for no reason and wasted time and money!! :(
Minneapolis Dermatologic Surgeon

She was nice, but i was so disappointed about the result. At the day of surgery, I only got a chance to talk with 2 nurses, and they didn't explain what the doctor was going to do. They only explained about the prices because I didn't have insurance. The second nurse took a look at my mole. Then. the doctor came in and did the surgery without talking much. I didn't care, because i thought this was a small surgery, so the doctor should know what to do. At the day of surgery, I have made an appointment to come check back in 6 weeks later. I thought they will call me to remind of this appointment, but i havent heard anything from them. I dont even bother to call and complain or do anything, because i don't have insurance to cover any further treatment. I have read good reviews about this place, but it wasn't as i expected. I have saved my money for this surgery because i dont have insurance.