Boobs Boobs Boobs! - Saint Paul, MN

My obsession with boobs started at the age that I...

My obsession with boobs started at the age that I should've been growing them myself. My childhood best friend had a C cup in elementary school, so naturally I felt insecure. As I grew older and watched pretty much everyone around me get their boobs, I felt like a freak because I had nothing. So, needless to say, I have been researching and wanting my breasts done since then!

I am now 29 and feel that there is no better time than now to finally feel good in my own skin. This is the only body I am getting in this lifetime, so why not enjoy it and look the way I want...right?

My best friend just got her boobies done, and it gave me inspiration to finally take steps towards something I have ALWAYS wanted.

Here are my stats:
29 YO
No kids
5'8"
150 lbs - currently losing weight
34AA - this is a guess, I don't know my exact size

Before Photos

Here are some naked boobie shots to give you all an idea of what I'm dealing with LOL Needless to say, they do NOT go with my very curvy body (I've got a lot of junk in the trunk)!

Wish Boobs!

In 10 days I have my very first consultation with my (hopefully) soon-to-be PS! I am SO excited! Trying to be as prepared and informed as possible! I am terrified that o am going to get in there and go blank, forgetting all my questions and concerns! Luckily my best friend will be with me, and she just had her boobs done by him not too long ago.

Any suggestions of things I should ask or talk about, that I maybe wouldn't think to??

Rice Sizers

With my consultation a week away, I decided to experiment with sizers, just to get a feeling of where to start size-wise. Well, since I was NOT interested in taking hours to make everything perfect, they turned out lumpy, and they were slightly two different sizes lol! It still gave me a general idea though of what it would look like and feel like to have SOMETHING there. Its almost unsettling to see so much there when you're used to nothing there at all. I imagine it takes a bit of getting used to after surgery.

Anyways, for those of you just starting your research, here is the guide to making your own rice sizers:

What you will need:
°Pantyhose - Make sure they are the ones WITH the feet (cheap thin pantyhose for lower profile or a slightly more opaque pantyhose for higher profile)

°Rice - Any kind is fine, however the instant rice sticks together and is extremely lumpy looking!

°Measuring cups and spoons

°Sports Bra - they look best if tried on with a sports bra

°Calculator (if you're bad at math like I am!)

Measuring out CC's:
1 Cup=236cc
1/2 Cup=118 cc
3/4 Cup=177 cc
1/4 Cup=59 cc
1/3 Cup=78 cc
2/3 Cup=156 cc
1/8 Cup=30 cc

First cut the pantyhose so you only have about a foot from the toe, and fill each with desired cc's. I used a funnel so I wouldn't make a mess. Pack rice together at the bottom and tie so there is no extra space for the rice to move around too much (should still be able to move/mold rice into different shapes). Cut off excess pantyhose and pop them into your sports bra. Smooth rice to get rid of lumps and mold into the proper shape.

Consultation Time!

So, tomorrow is my consultation and I am excited beyond belief, and actually nervous for some reason! I think its all the anticipation and YEARS of wanting to get to this point! Its just all a big build-up. Above everything, I'm just really excited to meet with someone and discuss my options! I will update tomorrow after my appointment! :)

Consultation went well!

I had my consultation earlier today, and all I can say is that I'm nothing short of blown away!! Every single thing about my experience there was amazing! I have made myself hold high standards through this process because this is a life long decision, and I want everything to go as smoothly as possible - as we all do!

I arrived to my appointment about 10 minutes early to fill out paper work. Then I was escorted back to a room where my PS's assistant (?) Talked to me about pretty much everything - Risks, complications, the surgery itself, revision policy, and my options for implants. Then she showed me the different profiles and types of implants. They were all warm from being heated (for when I tried them on so there wasn't an unpleasant shock of cold against my boobies). Then I changed into a mini gown (the size of a shrug almost, just covering my breasts) and she took me to a room where she took photos of me. After we talked a bit the doctor came in and introduced himself, measured me, and then we talked about sizing. He asked me a bunch of questions and I told him maybe we should start at 450cc. He looked at me like I was crazy so he just said "here, try this first". I happened to LOVE the size he gave me (proof that he knows his shit!). I was shocked to learn it was 600 cc. He put me in mod profile because I have such broad shoulders and I'm not necessarily narrow through the rib cage area. I also tried 650cc but felt it was right on the cusp of being too big for my liking. I could feel a weight difference on that one, that I didn't really like. Once I chose the size I liked best, they recorded it and we went over pricing.

All in all, I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Both of them put my mind at ease and I felt absolutely comfortable and confident in their care.

I looked at dates in December and also in February. Not sure which one will be better, hut I'm leaning towards February. All I have to do now is figure out the financial part of it. Trying to get a loan might be a bit difficult...but if there's a will, there's a way!! :)

one more photo....

This photo didn't load correctly...

photo

For some reason that photo won't display correctly.

Surgery Date Booked!!!!

Today I emailed the patient coordinator with a few basic questions regarding the surgery and booking the date etc. She responded to me pretty much right away! I scheduled it for February 3rd!!!!! I know its a bit of a wait, and will probably feel like 'til kingdom come until the day rolls around, but its the best time for me. Its one of the slowest times at work (my job invloves constant carrying, lifting, pushing, pulling, etc), and it gives me time to square things away. I don't currently have health insurance and I don't feel comfortable having the surgery until I am covered. Another MAJOR thing is $$$. I am still not 100% sure how I will be paying for this. But I feel confident that things will work out. :)

I have been SO excited to share my news with someone all day! The 2 people I told just acted like I'm weird for doing this. It bummed me out! I wanted someone to be excited for me! And be supportive! So I just texted my best friend, and what do you know, she is just as excited for me as I am for myself!

I have been reading this booklet my PS gave me (since I'm going with Natrelle) that has a lot of cool and interesting things in it. It has a place to store your implant identification cards, checklists and quizzes, and a place to write down your questions and concerns for you PS at post op. Anyway, its just something to keep my mind busy but still boobie related HAHA!