Tummy Tuck/lipo-- Best Decision Ever! -Saint Louis, MO

After a major weight gain and then weight loss I...

After a major weight gain and then weight loss I was left with extra skin and some fat deposits that left me embarrassed and constantly self conscious. After a lot of research I choose Dr.Prada to be my surgeon. I am so glad I did not wait another minute. I am 5 weeks post op right now and I feel (and look) AMAZING. My tummy is so flat, my incision tiny, and my new belly button is perfect! Oh and love handles....gone!!!

Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon

I found Dr. Prada through research online and personal reviews of others. He made me feel very comfortable. Very articulate, always provided thorough information, and gave me the opportunity to ask questions. All of the staff in the office were very friendly as well, specifically his nurse Diana. I highly recommend Dr. Prada.

Pictures please! Glad your so happy. I am to, but can't wait till the swelling is gone!
I would love to see some before and after pics! Congratulations on your results! I am almost 3 months post op and it gets better every day. You are right, best decision ever!