Dr. Christian Prada Helps Bring Back Confidence and Self-esteem - Saint Louis, MO

It has been 6 weeks ago today that I had surgery!...

It has been 6 weeks ago today that I had surgery! It is the best decision I could have ever made! Thank you to Dr. Christian A. Prada and his nursing staff at St. Louis Cosmetic Surgery for helping me with the biggest decision in my life and steering me towards a Abdominoplasty (tummy tuck).

I have my confidence and self-esteem back and now I can help others get their confidence and self-esteem back! Thank you St. Louis Cosmetic Surgery Team I appreciate each and every one of you! Also I need to say thank you to my family! Tim and all 5 kids were a huge help to me when I was going through this. They were amazing and they were my support through all of it. I don't regret any of it.

I absolutely love my new belly button and my flat stomach. It will be awhile before the swelling is gone but it is worth it! I made the decision to do this myself. I didn't do this for no one but myself.

Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon

Everything is amazing about Dr. Prada and his nursing staff at St. Louis Cosmetic Surgery, I am telling everyone to go there for whatever procedure they are wanting done. Everyone is helpful and they answer all your questions! I appreciate everything they have done and will continue to do for me. Thank you again!

Congratulations! Hope I'm as upbeat as you when my surgery is done. It's scheduled for 9/28/12.
The main thing is to do what they say and do alot of walking. You need to walk every 2 hours when you get home. And sleep a lot and do not do anything. No cleaning or anything. You will be great! I promise.