Expert Injector! -Saint Louis, MO

I've had Dr. Ridenour inject a few syringes of...

I've had Dr. Ridenour inject a few syringes of Radiesse into my cheeks and am very pleased. I've had fillers injected for years and could not truly appreciate them until a talented hand injected them. The results were exactly what I wanted. Dr. Ridenour explained where I could most benefit from the injections and asked what I was wanting. The final result was fantastic.

Update on quantity and price

Update to original review:
I originally had 2 syringes of Radiesse injected (1 in each cheek) - $1020.
I went back a few weeks later for 1 additional syringe (½ in each cheek) - $560.
For a total of 1.5 syringes in each cheek.
Saint Louis Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Ridenour is an excellent, talented injector. He is the first to inject me without leaving me bruised or overfilled. His concern for my comfort during the procedure is greatly appreciated.

You said a few syringes, you had posted cost of $560. That is what I pay for one. What was the cost per syringe?
Hello. Thank you for your comment. I will correct that. The cost was $560 for the first syringe and the second was discounted. I went back a few weeks later for a third syringe and it was $560 again. I will add this to my post. Thank you for pointing that out to me. It was $1020 for 2 syringes of Radiesse.

Thanks for sharing.  Was this your first time getting a filler injected into your cheeks?  We'd love to see some before and after pictures if you are willing to share.

Hi Jill. No, I have had fillers injected into my cheeks, lips, tear troughs, and nasolabial folds for about 3-4 years. I previously shopped around because each previous injector always left something to be desired.

It is so key to find an injector that you like, glad you found one!