6 Front Veneers - Saint Louis, MO

I have always hated my smile. I had crooked yellow...

I have always hated my smile. I had crooked yellow teeth. My incisors were too small and crooked. I decided to have veneers done. The procedure itself wasn't too bad. I didn't have much sensitivity when my teeth were prepped. I had to wear the hideous temporaries for 3 1/2 weeks. Overall I am glad I went through with it. I am having whitening done soon on the rest of my teeth to match. Hopefully once the whitening is done the veneers won't stand out as much.
Dr. White

They look good and I know you're happy with them. But your original teeth had a cute quality too them. Not perfect, but still ok.
How many teeth did you get done, they look amazing. Was anything painful?
I had the front top 6 done. I did not have any pain. I will say for about two months I had trouble with speech and too much saliva. Now it's fine and they feel like they belong now.
Wow, that's awesome they look really good. I was told I would need 10 because of how big my smile is and it was $1400 a veneer. Your $5000 was a great deal;-) Thanks so much!
I went to two different dentist. I was told to get 10 by the other dentist. I went with the 6 an we did whitening on the other teeth. Of course 10 would have been ideal but that's very expensive.
I think your teeth were really pretty before, but of course they're perfect now :D.  Do you know what type of whitening procedure you're going to go with?  And also, did you discuss the color with the doctor to make sure they thought your veneer color was attainable by your other teeth?  Or is it less important that they match than that they be white? :)

Thank you for reviewing!!!
I am going to do Kor whitening. Yes, I discussed the color with the doctor and he thinks matching the color shouldn't be a problem.
Sweet :).  The creator of Kor Whitening actually came onto RealSelf and answered a bunch of questions a while back.  Really interesting stuff!  I hope you'll come back and review that when you get it done.  I'm especially curious as to whether it's painful or not :D.  When will you do that?
I do plan to review that once I'm done. I should have the trays back in about a week or two. Once they come back I can start using it. I am curious to see if they cause pain or sensitivity too. I normally have sensitive teeth especially when trying other over the counter whitening options. I will keep you posted. I will also take lots of pictures too.
Even better!!!!!  Awesome, and thank you!!!! :D