Couldn't of Asked for Better Results - Saint Louis, MO

I had lipo on my tummy and hips. I was so...

I had lipo on my tummy and hips. I was so embarrassed by my stomach. I have not had any children and I had a muffin top. I struggled with dieting, and exercise, nothing seemed to work to get the belly fat off. So I had a consultation with Dr. Prada. He is amazing, He really listens to what your main concerns are and does his best to exceed your expectations! He was very informative, and didn't give you far fetched expectations of your results, he was also early for my surgery! My incisions are very tiny as well, he did a great job at hiding the incisions in my bikini line and belly button. I would recommend Dr. Prada for any procedure! I couldn't of asked for better results! Dr. Prada did an amazing job on my tummy and hips. I have never known how it felt to have a flat belly, Now I love wearing my new bikini!!

Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon

I chose St. Louis Cosmetic Surgery because I seen a lot of advertisements for them. So I called for a free consultation, I wasn't sure who to go to. But I'm So glad I got Dr.Prada! He did a fantastic job, and I would reccommend him to everyone I know that is interested in Cosmetic Surgery. Thank you Dr. Prada!