Couldn't of Asked for Better Results - Saint Louis, MO

I had lipo on my tummy and hips. I was so...

I had lipo on my tummy and hips. I was so embarrassed by my stomach. I have not had any children and I had a muffin top. I struggled with dieting, and exercise, nothing seemed to work to get the belly fat off. So I had a consultation with Dr. Prada. He is amazing, He really listens to what your main concerns are and does his best to exceed your expectations! He was very informative, and didn't give you far fetched expectations of your results, he was also early for my surgery! My incisions are very tiny as well, he did a great job at hiding the incisions in my bikini line and belly button. I would recommend Dr. Prada for any procedure! I couldn't of asked for better results! Dr. Prada did an amazing job on my tummy and hips. I have never known how it felt to have a flat belly, Now I love wearing my new bikini!!

Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon

I chose St. Louis Cosmetic Surgery because I seen a lot of advertisements for them. So I called for a free consultation, I wasn't sure who to go to. But I'm So glad I got Dr.Prada! He did a fantastic job, and I would reccommend him to everyone I know that is interested in Cosmetic Surgery. Thank you Dr. Prada!

Do you have before and after pics??
I swelled pretty good too that's normal. Yeah we all do heal differently. I am seeing results already I had my surgery on June 27. I found what helped me was gently massaging my stomach. A lot of people made fun that they thought I was pregnant. But I also stayed active like walking around not laying around too much. I feel like I healed quickly. But I tried to not take my pain meds I think that it slows the healing process. When did y have ur procedure. I can post a few pictures of after my procedure if u would like to see them.

Hi Jenn,

Thanks for sharing your experience with us. Which area(s) did you have the lipo performed on and was it very painful?

I had my tummy and hips done. Overall I really didn't have too much pain it was mostly tender. Lots of bruising but that's normal. I still have some areas that are still tender to the touch. And some areas are still numb.

Hi Jenn,

Thanks for that extra info. I know everyone heals differently but I'm sure bruising, and to a certain extent swelling, is normal for this type of procedure. Have you seen any results yet or is it still too early?