Full Tummy Tuck, Muscle Repair and Hernia Repair - Saint Louis, MO

I am currently 4 weeks post-op. After having two...

I am currently 4 weeks post-op. After having two c-sections and starting a family later in life, my stomach was destroyed. After exercising religiously for over a year I realized my belly wasn't going down. I had enough of wearing pants 2 sizes bigger for my waist and being asked when I was having my baby so I decided to look into a tummy tuck. It took me over a year to finally do it, but I have had no regrets. My only regret is that I didn't do it sooner! I am thrilled to be able to wear pants in the correct size and get rid of all of my maternity shirts that I have been wearing for years. I interviewed several Dr.'s and read a lot about this proceedure. I wanted to make sure that I felt comfortable with my choice of a PS. Dr. Nathan was very informative about the proceedure and was the only Dr. that pointed out my hernia. He was also the only Dr. that required an overnight stay to be observed, which I think is so important considering this is a major surgery. There's nothing I would change about my entire experience.....I'm thrilled!

Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon

I met with Dr. Nathan over a year before deciding to go through with the proceedure. He was very informative and took the time to meet with my husband to go over it with him as well. His assistants Debbie and Lacey have been so helpful, friendly and comforting. I know I personally called them a lot to ask questions before and after the proceedure and have never felt like a bother or silly for asking anything. Even the staff at the surgery center exceeded my expectations. I couldn't have had a better experience in all of it. I feel that I made a great choice in Dr.'s and I would highly recommend Dr. Nathan and his staff.