Chin Implant - Saint Louis, MO

The implant definitely helped my profile. However,...

The implant definitely helped my profile. However, it looks somewhat crooked. On the right side I feel a something firm underneath my chin and I'm not sure if the implant is positioned incorrectly or this is excess scar tissue. It feels like it is higher on the left side. I cannot get into him for a few weeks to evaluate this.
We appreciate the complimentary words about our practice. It is heartening to know that our patients find Dr. Ridenour and our staff professional in demeanor and helpful. With that said, we apologize if we have ever failed to live up to the expectations of our patients. Our goal is to provide 100% satisfaction, and we are disappointed anytime that standard is not met. We care a great deal about our patients and their outcomes, and would never want a patient to leave our practice feeling uncared for. We are always open to discussing any concern that a patient may have, at any time. However, we typically utilize the first appointment post-surgery to assess how the surgical incision is healing. Most implants take some time to settle, as the body has to adjust to the presence of a foreign substance. As such, unless something appears to be glaringly wrong with the implant, we use this time to track the patient's healing process. Lastly, our door is always open to our patients who have questions or concerns about their care - please do not hesitate to give us a call.
I think it looks very good!
It looks good! I cannot tell it is crooked. Sometimes we are too critical on ourselves. Good luck with your follow up appointment
Saint Louis Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Ridenour is very professional, albeit sometimes a little rushed. Kelle is very helpful. I am waiting to see how he will handle this situation. My only concern is that at my initial follow up visit I was never once asked how I liked my implant or if I had any concerns.