Last Minute Gut Feeling, Canceled Other Plastic Surgeon & Made an Appt. W/the President of St.L Area Society of Surgeons

I was scheduled for a sling to handle female...

I was scheduled for a sling to handle female problems and had scheduled for another plastic surgeon to do a breast reduction at the same time. A week before I got cold feet with the plastic surgeon for my breast reduction, made an appt. w/Dr. Prada and afterwards decided to cancel my surgery with the other plastic surgeon.

Dr. Prada was able to give me a reduction and a breast lift something I was not told before. My breasts are nice-looking now and don't remind me of a sow with overfilled, sagging tits. I don't like to call my breasts that but that was the best way I could describe them before my reduction.

My recovery was easy and I have a seven year-old and a husband that travels during the week out of state. I appreciated the way Dr. Prada was able to show me from the beginning what he could do with my breasts and give me a real sense of what they would look like after the surgery was complete. I highly recommend Dr. Prada for your surgery needs. After all he is the President of the St. Louis Area Society of Surgeons.

Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon

It is easy to go online and learn about Dr. Prada's success.