Best Decision Ever

I am only two weeks post op and feel...

I am only two weeks post op and feel amazing! I chose to have the pain pump for after surgery and that was a great decision that I would recommend to anyone having this procedure done. The pain pump helped me to stay away from my pain pills almost completely and I was not in any pain post-op. I have already recommended Dr. Christian Prada to friends and family and will continue to as well because he is amazing at what he does! He was hands down the best doctor and I couldn't be happier with my decision!

Congratulations! Sounds like the pain pump made your recovery very smooth. Did you have to remove it yourself and was this uncomfortable? BTW, what is your new size?   :)

Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Christian Prada and his staff at St. Louis Cosmetic Surgery were amazing! They were so knowledgable and willing to answer any questions I had. I was extremely nervous about having surgery and Dr. Prada assured me there was absolutely nothing to be worried about. The 3D imaging that lets you put different implant sizes on your body was so amazing to look at and really see what the procedure would look like on your own body. He was so helpful with picking out the right size and shape for my body type. I am beyond happy with the outcome and how easy the surgery was!