Breasts Lifted and Filled to Look Perfect with a Minimal Scar - Saint Louis, MO

I had implants placed submuscularly 13 years ago...

I had implants placed submuscularly 13 years ago before I had kids. After having kids, my implants had subsided, I had little breast tissue, and very loose skin. I am thin, fit and very conscious of my appearance. Breast lifts and implant revision surgeries cannot be done by anyone. I wanted a surgeon who had completed a one year cosmetic fellowship after plastic surgery training, and focussed his entire practice on cosmetic surgery. I visited many surgeons for there opinions. Some wanted to stuff a larger implant in and avoid the lift (the easy solution). Most did not have the experience or skill needed to perform a revision, with a lift and a stratus graft. The stratus graft was used to hold the implants up since I was thin with very little tissue in the area. I am 4 months out now and they look great with a scar that is minimal.

That is so great you did such thorough homework to find the right doctor.  Was the scar a small vertical one on the lower side of your breast?  Did you stay the same size with your implants?

Thanks so much for sharing!

Kate

I'm so glad this went well for you! Thanks for sharing your experience.

Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon

If you want a cosmetic procedure done right, you need to find a plastic surgeon who specializes in cosmetic surgery only. It helps if they have had additional training in cosmetic surgery, such as a cosmetic fellowship. A complex implant revision, with a lift and a stratus graft required an expert.