So Worth It! -Saint Louis, MO

The surgery (Feb 2013) went better than I ever...

The surgery (Feb 2013) went better than I ever expected and I feel confident in knowing that if I have any troubles or concerns help is just a phone call or email away.

Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon

I looked up all the board certified plastic surgeons in St Louis, looked at a lot of websites then made phone calls to see if I could get appointments during my visit to St Louis (I live out of town) I met with Dr Nathan back in December 2012 while considering having breast augmentation. I'd met with a few other surgeons but I felt far more comfortable with him. I had a 4 page list of questions and he answered the majority of them BEFORE he asked me if I had questions. He gave me the pros and cons of surgery, the various types of implants, full information on what to expect and the recovery. I felt like I was given all the information I needed to make my decision and was encouraged to call or email if I had any more questions. His office staff (Lacy and Debbie) could not have been more helpful and kind. They were always incredibly fast to respond to any of my emails and made me feel very cared for.

That is great you felt comfortable with your doctor. Congratulations! Have you been bra shopping  yet or are you still healing?

Still healing as I'm only 2 weeks and a few days post op at this point. The implants are settling in nicely and the incisions are healing up. I just got my ScarGuard in the mail yesterday and will being using that next week to minimize the look of the scars.

Dying to know if you have been able to go shopping yet?  :)

I've bought a few bras here and there but not too many as things are still settling in and I'm frugal, I hate to spend money on bras that may not fit in a few months after I'm all settled. I've been told (by Lacie, Dr. Nathan's assistant, and others who have had B.A. done) that my size may change for the next 6 months, even up to a year. Lacie said good markers to check are 6 weeks post op, 3 months, 6 months, and 12 months. It's been tempting to go all out on pretty things but I've been holding back. I AM excited to buy a bikini this year, for the first time ever swimsuit shopping won't be annoying, I'm all balanced out top and bottom!

I totally agree! The six month mark was really my final size after months of barely visible changes. I had swelling for several weeks and dropping for several months. Swimsuits seem to work at any timeframe!