Excellent, Perfection, Caring, Professional, Personal! - Saint Louis, MO

In the end i'm VERY happy with my results and...

In the end i'm VERY happy with my results and pleased with the amount of time Prada spent on perfection, for example one breast was a bit larger than the other and sat on my chest in a different position than the other and he looked at every inch possible. He decided to put two different size CC in each side (right side is 500CC and left side is 460CC) but he did that to make them the same size since one was bigger than the other. Every other Dr. I did a consultation with never once said anything about different sizes and how one was bigger than the other. Dr. Prada helped me from being a 32AA to a 32DD and I couldn't be anymore happy and confident with my outcome!

Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon

After having two other consultations with a few surgeons in the area I decided on Dr. Prada, I was referred to him by one of my friends to at least check him out and so I did. I wasn't sure about choosing St. Louis Cosmetic Surgery at first because I didn't like paying $75 for the consultation considering other places had no fee, the good news is it goes towards your surgery fee if you do end up choosing them. Thanks Dr. Prada!