Awesome Results from and Awesome Doctor - Saint Louis, MO

My breast look amazing! There are soft, natural...

My breast look amazing! There are soft, natural and look exactly the way I dreamed they would. My scar is barely visible and extremely small.

Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon

The experience was wonderful! I felt like I was given excellent care by everyone I came in contact with. They listened and answered all my questions and concerns. I would highly recommend Dr. Prada to anyone - he really exceeded all my expectations and I would do it all again. I have wanted a breast augmentation for as long as I can remember. I had done lots of research and was pleased when I came across Dr. Prada. I look at his before and after pictures and was eager to meet with him. I knew immediately that he was the doctor for me. He answered all my questions, was very patient, attentive and above all knowledgeable. I felt comfortable with him and was confident that he could get me the results I wanted. He paid extreme attention to detail and surpassed all my expectations! He and his staff are all great. They truly treat each patient like they family. I would recommend him to anyone!

Thanks for your doctor testimonial. To add your review to the breast aug community, we need to know more about YOU! Why did you want a breast augmentation? What was your recovery like? What are some pros and cons of the procedure?

I look forward to reading more of your story!