Awesome Results from and Awesome Doctor - Saint Louis, MO

My breast look amazing! There are soft, natural...

My breast look amazing! There are soft, natural and look exactly the way I dreamed they would. My scar is barely visible and extremely small.

Thanks for your doctor testimonial. To add your review to the breast aug community, we need to know more about YOU! Why did you want a breast augmentation? What was your recovery like? What are some pros and cons of the procedure?

I look forward to reading more of your story!

Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon

The experience was wonderful! I felt like I was given excellent care by everyone I came in contact with. They listened and answered all my questions and concerns. I would highly recommend Dr. Prada to anyone - he really exceeded all my expectations and I would do it all again. I have wanted a breast augmentation for as long as I can remember. I had done lots of research and was pleased when I came across Dr. Prada. I look at his before and after pictures and was eager to meet with him. I knew immediately that he was the doctor for me. He answered all my questions, was very patient, attentive and above all knowledgeable. I felt comfortable with him and was confident that he could get me the results I wanted. He paid extreme attention to detail and surpassed all my expectations! He and his staff are all great. They truly treat each patient like they family. I would recommend him to anyone!