The Most Amazing Thing I Have Done to my Body! - Saint Louis, MO

Would like to thank Dr Cristian Prada for giving...

would like to thank Dr Cristian Prada for giving my self esteem back. For about 17 years I have been self conscious of my upper arms, never wearing short sleeves because of the hanging skin and cellulite that formed on my upper arms from about age 35. Which I believe was mostly heredity, non the less I finally decided to take action this year at age 52. Believe me I did my research on line about Brachioplasty (upper arm lift). Also went to 3 other cosmetic surgeon consultations (and paid the $100.00 - $150.00 consultation fees). The thing about Dr Prada that got my attention was how he explained in the consultation the way he does Brachioplasty in stages: doing Liposuction first, then coming back in 4 to 6 months for the Brachioplasty Surgery. The way he explained and made me feel good about doing it, that day on the consultation, I said sign me up. So on April 4th 2012 I had the Liposuction done to my upper arms. Then waited till September to do the surgery. On one of the visits to his office in between the 6 months he looked at my stomach and said and I quote: "You have nice elasticity skin on your belly" ( flab I called it). " I can do a tummy tuck and make your stomach look like a 25 year old" unquote. I thought about it, the expense and decided to go for it. On the next visit that I would go ahead and do both (Brachiopasty and Abdominoplasty). I have to mention his office staff are nice and very knowledgeable. I am on my second week after surgery and feeling great. My arms look amazing. I gave Dr. Prada the permission to post my (before and after) pictures everywhere. I am so glad I picked him to do my surgery. Which I think the stages made the difference on the upper arm lift. Not to mention my tummy after 3 kids looks like a 22 year old again. I love to dance and always wanted to teach Zumba. Well because of Dr. Prada's wonderful skills in January, I will be going for my Zumba Instructor classes. I can not thank Dr. Prada enough for giving me back my confidence and figure.

I'm looking forward to Dr Prada doing my arm lift. Hopefully, in Jan. Thanks for sharing your review!
Your welcome and good luck! Dr. Prada is a great surgeon. I would recommend him any time. Can't say enough about how wonderful I feel about myself now!
Rammy, are your pictures online? I would love to pictures of your scar.
Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon

With careful planning he was the best one to explain what he would be doing to my body!Updated on 9 Oct 2012:With careful planning he was the best one to explain what he would be doing to my body!