Pick Him! - Saint George, UT

A lot of years ago I had lost over 100 pounds, and...

A lot of years ago I had lost over 100 pounds, and after coming into some money I decided to fulfill my dream. In July of 2012 I had an arm lift together with a breast lift with implants preformed by Dr. Peterson. I had searched hundreds of arm lift before and after photos and because of that I did not set my expectation very high due to how heavy my arms were. I was so happy when Dr. Peterson removed my bandages. The placement of the incisions were perfect, I was so excited. I now have a fighting chance at the gym in trying to tone my arms. This summer I will wear a tank top for the first time since I was 10 years old.

Hi Shed! I had my arms done 2 months ago. I am pleased with my results so far. But, I am hoping the scar will become smoother with time. Did you have the smoothness from the start? Did you massage a lot? Use anything on your scar, like Mederma or Bio Oil? Your arms look great!!
Hello Lornadoone,........I think that you are doing really good. I think your arms look great!! Sometimes I think because we know that a scar is there we assume that everyone we come in contact will know as well. That is probably not the case. When I wore that sleeveless dress on Easter I thought for sure that it was obvious, however my Mother who will always give me an honest answer told me that if she didn't know, that sure probably would not be able to notice. As for scar cream, my surgeon didn't really stress it to me. He did recommend massaging. After the incisions healed I had first purchase the silicone gel. That little thing with the brush was a pain to apply. Then I bought some scar cream. I thought that I would massage them with that cream at the same time, but it dried out too fast and pulled, so I added vitamin E oil with it and massaged it that way twice a day. This lasted for about 2 weeks until I started getting tired of being greasy, then I stopped and just left it alone..... I really enjoy the correspondence from you all :)
Hi! I found you. LOL Your arms do look great and your scar does too. When was your surgery? The color on your scars looks faded. I hope mine look as good.

Posted my only fat picture. I still fear cameras.

Posted my only fat picture. I still fear cameras.
Congratulations, our arm lift looks fantastic and your scar is in such a great place. I am hoping for one next year, have been putting it off for a long time due to the scar. My doctor now says he will comprise and he could do a T-shirt length scar, so i am opting for that one. So happy for you.
Hi!! How have you been? Hope all is well. Vegas has been so hot! I'm not there yet but hubby is.
Hello 1LoLo1, Yes, it is pretty brutal, you really never get used to it. About mid September it gets cooler and nice. When are you coming? Have you found a place to live, and if so what side of town? I'll help you out any way I can.
Saint George Plastic Surgeon

I found Dr. Peterson while searching the internet. I have read a lot of stories of Plastic Surgeons who fail to follow through with their patients. This became a concern of mine while choosing a surgeon. When I had expressed that concern, Dr. Peterson had assured me that he would be available for me no matter what, or how long it took for me to achieve the best results possible, and I must say that he has been true to his word. He also had returned every e-mail I had written him either with a reply or a phone call. I have never felt rushed or put off. I addition to that, I never felt the gender gap, I normally try to seek out female physicians. I live in Las Vegas and traveled to St. George Utah where he does his surgeries. I found the ride going there a better experience than traveling through Las Vegas and our crazy roads with traffic. It's hard to explain, it was like a time for meditation before doing something so life changing. The surgical center is amazing mainly because of it's staff. While preparing me for surgery they were very thorough and attentive. After my surgery they did not leave my side. They took my pain seriously, and did not let me leave until it was manageable. I also have to say that Dr. Peterson was the first person I saw in the recovery room when I woke up. I am writing this review to express my gratitude for Dr. Peterson and his staff for their personage and professionalism.