Pick Him! - Saint George, UT

A lot of years ago I had lost over 100 pounds, and...

A lot of years ago I had lost over 100 pounds, and after coming into some money I decided to fulfill my dream. In July of 2012 I had an arm lift together with a breast lift with implants preformed by Dr. Peterson. I had searched hundreds of arm lift before and after photos and because of that I did not set my expectation very high due to how heavy my arms were. I was so happy when Dr. Peterson removed my bandages. The placement of the incisions were perfect, I was so excited. I now have a fighting chance at the gym in trying to tone my arms. This summer I will wear a tank top for the first time since I was 10 years old.

Posted my only fat picture. I still fear cameras.

Posted my only fat picture. I still fear cameras.
Saint George Plastic Surgeon

I found Dr. Peterson while searching the internet. I have read a lot of stories of Plastic Surgeons who fail to follow through with their patients. This became a concern of mine while choosing a surgeon. When I had expressed that concern, Dr. Peterson had assured me that he would be available for me no matter what, or how long it took for me to achieve the best results possible, and I must say that he has been true to his word. He also had returned every e-mail I had written him either with a reply or a phone call. I have never felt rushed or put off. I addition to that, I never felt the gender gap, I normally try to seek out female physicians. I live in Las Vegas and traveled to St. George Utah where he does his surgeries. I found the ride going there a better experience than traveling through Las Vegas and our crazy roads with traffic. It's hard to explain, it was like a time for meditation before doing something so life changing. The surgical center is amazing mainly because of it's staff. While preparing me for surgery they were very thorough and attentive. After my surgery they did not leave my side. They took my pain seriously, and did not let me leave until it was manageable. I also have to say that Dr. Peterson was the first person I saw in the recovery room when I woke up. I am writing this review to express my gratitude for Dr. Peterson and his staff for their personage and professionalism.