Bye Bye Breasts - Saint Augustine, FL

I'm having my breast reduction very soon...I'm...

I'm having my breast reduction very soon...I'm very anxious and scared. I'm more scared about the recovery then the actual surgery. I have had back and neck pain for a while but since having my twins...(they are 6 months old)....my back is killing me. So glad insurance has decided to cover the surgery! I will try to update as much as possible about the surgery and recovery.

Today is my second day post surgery. I'm feeling...

Today is my second day post surgery. I'm feeling ok. The doctor said that anatomycally that both of my breast were really different, so it was a pretty hard case. He says over time they will look better than right now. I'm just hoping I don't have any issues with recovery.

I think I'm feeling a little better than yesterday...

I think I'm feeling a little better than yesterday. I'm so anxious to know what the final results are going to be.
Anh Vu

Obgyn referred me

Looking great I bet ur feelin more proportioned !!! I can't imagine how hard it is to recover with small kids. It's good u will have help esp the first few weeks. Keep taking it easy and don't push urself too much. U moms never get to take time to be sick or heal so I bet it's harder for a mom! Happy healing and hope to see ur continues updates!
Welcome to the site you will love the support and the women are amazing.
Hi everyone ! I want to do the breast reduction my self which is going to help my back , But I am scared of how I am going to be able to take care of my 3 year old girl with no help couse my husband is deployed . Also is it ok to have more kids after it.Please any tips and should I do it !
I bet you will be surprised how good you feel and how quickly you recover. Do you have lots of help? I have twins but I waited till now when they are 4 yrs old. I can't imagine having this done with babies. I'm three weeks post op and I am still not allowed to lift more than 5lbs.
Yes, my husband is helping and my mom is planning on staying the first 4 weeks at least maybe 6 weeks. Yeah, I hope I'm still able to bond with them even though I can't hold them or lift them :(
You will be able to hold them pretty quick. My twins just climb up in my lap, but they are aware they need to be carefully because mommy has owes which yours will be too young. I promise you won't loose your bond! Glad you have lots of help!

Welcome to the community.  You are going to feel fantastic when this is over with.  Keep us up to date on everything.

Thanks so much! Will do!
I am having mine on Nov 19 and I am now getting seriously anxious too! Too many what ifs swirling around in my head!
Good luck with yours! I so now how you feel!!