A Wonderful Experience and a Great Result - Sacramento, CA

I had always disliked my nose. For years I would...

I had always disliked my nose. For years I would look at every picture I was in and study it thinking how bad I looked because of my nose. It was the ONLY thing I could focus on. I had wanted to get it done for years. I just felt like there was never a good time to seriously think of seeing a Dr because of work, my kids or I just thought it would be too expensive.

After my 45th birthday I finally decided to look into it and I am so glad I did. I went to a couple of consults and finally made my decision to have my surgery with Dr. Kaniff. He was the only Dr I met with that actually took the time to talk to me, to thoroughly explain what was going to happen, and he also showed me on the computer what my nose would like after surgery. I realized after that meeting that it wasn’t as expensive as I had thought and that I was in VERY good hands, so to speak, with him. His office was professional and his staff helped guide me through something that I thought was going to be scary and painful (it turned out to be neither) to a great experience. I love my nose and now feel good about having my picture taken. I would recommend Dr. Kaniff to anyone who was thinking of having any type of facial surgery. He’s the best!

Thank you for posting your experience here on RealSelf! We'd love to see your before and after photos. You can even blur out your eyes if that would make you more comfortable.

I'm glad this was such a positive for you!

Sacramento Facial Plastic Surgeon

I never had to wait for an appointment and I never felt that I was asking to many questions.