My New Nose - Sacramento, CA

Jan 4, 2012 was my surgery day. I have had a good...

Jan 4, 2012 was my surgery day. I have had a good experience thus far. I read a ton of blogs off this site the day i got home from my surgery. This site has helped alot with questions i had. It seems like everyone has gone through pretty much the same stuff.

I was not put under but I was medicated enough to not care. I took my vicodin every four hours the first four days and felt no pain. I started my rinses a couple days after surgery while taking Arnica for swelling. I had a huge black eye the first week and a ton of swelling close to my eyes.

Jan 11, 2012.. I got my cast off this day and they placed tape on my nose and was left on for four days. I had stitiches at the bottom of my nose belowe the tip in order to relieve the muscle from bringing my nose tip down. I feel like when one of the stitiches where taken out, it may have infected the inside of my nostril. inside my left nostril next to the septum, i have a bulbous growth. My nostrils were perfectly even while the cast was on and know i they are not even. I think they got stretched out when the splints where pulled out :( I hope my notrils go back to how they where when the cast was on. When i took the tape off, I was really happy. My nose looked really skinny and small with a good shape.

Jan 24, 2012.. It has been 3 weeks and i feel like my nose is getting bigger and i feel like it's starting to look like it did before. I really hope this is just swelling and not the cartlidge growing back so soon. It feels hard and sore still. Im so scared my nose is going to go back to its bad self again. I guess time will tell

Dr. Donald Clutter

Dr. Donald Clutter

Before and After

a couple before and after photos

Donald Clutter

I've come back to see your pics a number of times now. I love your new nose! Your eyes and lips look bigger and your bone structure stands out more. You look gorgeous!! :)
You look gorgeous! I love your natural results. Thank u for sharing your story :)
Wow you look beautiful!! Congrats your results are amazing!! :)
Thanks
Our doctor is amazing! I love how he still made us look like us just better! You look beautiful!
Thanks, yes he does great work
Wow!!! Looks amazing :)
I am thinking of getting a rhinoplasty with Dr. clutter also. Ramdom ? but I am a professional singer and wondered if you noticed any resonance tonal changes in your voice after your surgery? Also are you still happy with the results or do you wish you would have gone more extreme? ( I Think you look great by the way ! )
I was never a singer and sure my voice still can't sing :( that's something you would have to talk to the doc about. I feel like it would change a little
Hi there! Your new nose is perfection! I am hoping to get my nose done by Dr. Clutter as well! I was wondering if the price listed was what you actually paid. Did insurance pay for anything? thanks :)
i had no insurance and I didn't go under so that is why it was a little cheaper
Sent you a private message.....hope it went through.....amazing results, by the way. Adorable : )
posted some new before and after photos, hope it helps
Great results! Enjoy your new and improved nose.
thanks
is your nose still swollen after 16 months??? I just hit my 1 year mark and my nose is still really swollen
it goes on and off, I have cortisone ointment to help the inside swelling but I still visit my Doc every few months for cortisone shots if the inside scaring starts to swell
Your surgeon did an amazing job. I can't even tell you had anything done because it looks like a nose you were born with. I see he brought in the nose walls a lot. In my opinion, doing that makes the nose look like it takes up less space on the face (it's something I need done, too), so I'm excited to have caught your pictures and seen someone you had that done! Congrats!! :)
thanks
Wow, your results are incredible! Congrats to you, you must have been so thrilled! Thanks for sharing
You really do look SO amazing! You have to be one of my favorite results. I'm glad we have the same doctor! ;) Can you tell me if he de-projected your nose and lifted it?
I'm not sure, we just did full Rhino surgery. You could ask him