Neck Lift at 42 - Sacramento, CA

I am 42 and am bothered by the appearance of early...

I am 42 and am bothered by the appearance of early sagging under my chin. I am 5'3" and 120 pounds and look relatively young except for my chin/neck area. I lost about 30 lbs a few years back and that is when the sag became noticeable. Nervous, but excited too. I will post some before pics soon. Also having vaser lipo on my abdominal and lovehandle areas.

Hi I am considering the neck lift and have a consult next week but in the meantime im curious how much down time you had. im wondering how much time i need off from work.
Thanks

My surgery was postponed until 9/26 so I am now 3 weeks post op. I had a neck lift, a revision to a liposuction done 16 years ago and just a week ago my first try of juvederm -reviews on lipo and juvederm to follow on the appropriate sites.....although I can say I am quite pleased with both.

The swelling in my neck is mostly gone and tonight I put on makeup and went out to dinner. My husband told me I looked better now than I have at any age which is pretty nice to hear. Everything is healing well. I wanted to post pictures but for some reason I can't figure out how to upload. Anyone else having problems uploading photos using an iPad? Anyway, I will update soon....and hopefully with photos.
**by the way...my combined revision lipo (upper and lower abs, muffin top and back) and neck lift was about 12,000 so I can't remember exact amount of neck lift but about 5,000.
Hi,
I ahve read about your Neck lift.
Please could you tell me what sort of a neck lift it was as i am considering the latest one called an iguide neck lift where they weave under your skin under the jaw line a bit like a spiders web .
Is this the type of neck lift you had.
Sacramento Plastic Surgeon