Pre-op Experience - Sacramento, CA

Hello everyone my name is Lori I am 35 years old,...

Hello everyone my name is Lori I am 35 years old, I have 3 amazing children. I also have a tummy that has not every been exceptable to me. I will be showing before and after pictures very soon.

I went to my pre-op appt today not what I thought it would be, it was pretty simple just paperwork, paying for procedure, the do's and dont's or pre and post surgery, signing papers and then off to lab for blood work. I thought for some reason they do a EKG. And why am I not getting a garmet after sugery??? That is one question I forgot to ask. Any advice from anyone having experience with full TT and Lipo to Flank and Scapula is welcomed. I'll keep you posted.

This is like a dream to me I thought I was stuck...

This is like a dream to me I thought I was stuck with the flab forever. Thank you Dr. Longo

1.) 21 days post op. 2.) So pleased with my...

1.) 21 days post op.

2.) So pleased with my results.

3.) Lots of swelling

4.) still have soreness from lipo

5.) still have not had sex. Coming soon. ha ha

6.) Back hurts like hell from all the over compensating.

7.) stomach muscles feel really weird (tight) , hard to stand up totally straight. keep reminding myself to relax and stand up straight.

8.) finally was able to sleep on my side on day 19. Thank God!!!!

9.) So happy I was able to have this procedure done!!!

10.) Can't wait to be able to exercise.
Dr.Charles Longo

I found this Dr. through a friend who had a Tummy Tuck.

You look terrific!!!
Thank you Suzanne. things are going good. I still struggle with over eating. Over all though I've made progress with it. Everyday is a new day to try to stay conscience of what i;m eating , I joined the gym haven't been in over a week. I guess I'm back on this site looking for support and inspiration. You were definitely what I wanted to look like after TT. You look fabulous . Hope things are well with you.
Woohoo! Nice blouse, too....keep it going!
You look spectacular!! Happy healing!
Hi Tmonie 12. Thank you girl!! you are quite the hottie!! Yu look absolutely amazing!! Happy tummy tucking!!!
YOU GO GIRL!!! YOU LOOK GREAT!!!
Thank you so much. !!!!!
I see Dr. Longo next week. Why did you only rate his bedside manner a 4?
Hi alsj, it could have easily been a 5, he made some joke on my 2nd post op visit, I think I was being a little sensitive. Honestly You're going to love Dr. Longo If you have not been there yet, plan on you're first visit being verrrry educational (long). He will do most (all) of the talking. You will love the Staff Janeane is amazingly available and helpful. I had lots of questions the week before surgery, I was crazy nervous. She always made me feel like my questions were valid and comforted me. Enjoy!! I think our Dr. really loves what he does and loves making us look beautiful. If you have any other questions I'm right here for you.
Yes, I did love him too, that is why I was wondering. The staff is great as well! I have my surgery on Wednesday, very excited! How long have/are you out of work?
I will have 32 days off to recover. Sugery date was 12/6/12 go back to work 1/7/13. How bout you????
Are you going to be posting pictures?
Woohoo! You're already looking amazing!
Thank you Vee!!!! 8 days post op Today!! SOOO cannot wait for swelling to leave. Trying to avoid sodium at all costs. I'm really going to watch what I eat, staying away from processed food. I'm going to look at your account now!!
Woohoo! You're already looking amazing!
Mine told me to wear mine during the day for added support but take it off at night as long as I sleep on my back
Maybe your garmet has something to do with having a vertcal cut. A lot of people wear a garmet, so I think I was the exeption on this site to not have to wear one, that's why I inquired. Congrats on your TT. It feels so good to have that excess junk removed.
are you using a C Garment My PS acted like it was opptional too
No garmet. My Dr. says it serves no good purpose, garmets don't let the scar breathe. Totally glad I don't have to wear one.

Thinking about you and hope you are doing well.

hi kimmers I'M doing ok. I'm gonna love the results once the swelling goes down. Dr.Longo took 15 pounds of skin and fat from my mid section. YaY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im still very sore. cant wait to get a little stronger. It hurts. Im trying to figure out webcam to post some pics. THanks for thinking of me.

Holy smokes that is a lot of skin!!!   You are going to look and feel amazing!

Hi Kimmers I'm 6 days post op and totally excited to see the final results, which I've heard take 6 months to a year for swelling to go away. I am very pleased with what I look like already. I put on a pair of cotton exercise pants and was wowwwwed by my flat tummy. This really is a dream come true for me. My husband has been beyond awesome lots of TLC. I'm going to attempt photos today.

I am so happy for you:)   Go slow and take it easy for a while.

It's Saturday and Thursday is my TT with lipo to flanks and sub scapula (back fat).Getting extremely nervous and worrying about every little thing.