(nervously) excited for my new nose :) - Sacramento, CA

I have an upcoming nose job in Sac town on...

I have an upcoming nose job in Sac town on December 6th of this week! So completely nervous and excited at the same time. I'm getting this procedure done for the tip mainly- its a bit bulbous and my bridge has a slight bump. So basically i want this surgery to be very natural and conservative. That is why I have chosen Dr.Donald Clutter whom i've found on realself.com reviewer.
Wish me luck!!! xoxo

Please let us know how it goes!! I have surgery scheduled for next month with Dr. Clutter so I'm eager to hear your thoughts and experiences!

Very exciting! I hope you have a smooth recovery and love your results! Here's a list of supplies you might want to consider getting for post-op.

We'd love to see your before/healing/after photos if you're willing to share. I'll be thinking of you tomorrow!

Surgery is tomorrow ahhhhhhhhhhhhh. i'll update in...

surgery is tomorrow ahhhhhhhhhhhhh. i'll update in a week ...stay tuned. xoxo
wow Im excited to see how yours turned out because mine is very similar!! you're so pretty! can't wait to see the results :)
thanks aphrodite! i will make sure to follow up ...only on day 2 :D no pain, just soo bruised in the eye area.
Good luck today! Keep us posted...

Going to get my cast off tomorrow at 3:30pm !...

Going to get my cast off tomorrow at 3:30pm ! SUPER excited :D
don't be scared of my bruising, it'll go away. My blood shot eyes are the worst part GRRRR
Wow I wonder why so much bruising? Does it hurt?? Looks so painful!
When I had this much bruising it didn't hurt just uncomfortable as you feel like your face is blowing up and your eyes don't see a clear picture. ;) I was also more swollen on one side than the other. I hope that's the same for this poster.
And forgot to say that I am 1 month post op and still have black under one of my eyes more than the other. I was told it will take a few months to resolve and its due to so much swelling and bruising. So I cover it with make up and n one can tell that I have that black under my eyes but me. I hope to have this gone soon.

So just got home from the cast removal..DA NA NA!...

so just got home from the cast removal..DA NA NA! I am ECSTATIC with the results and its only the 6th day!! take a look guys. even my bruising has gone down TREMENDOUSLY! xoxo..update in 2 weeks.

Congrats n u party hard and enjoy that new nose when u can !!! Xo
Wow, your results are fabulous. I cannot get over how different the swelking and bruising under your eyes has reduced and faded! Congrats :)
Wow looks awesome and it's only the first day of cast removal!! You're going to look amazing! Gives me confidence that he'll do a good job on mine! :) Can't wait to see more pics as your swelling goes down even more

So its my 10th day post op and i just took the...

so its my 10th day post op and i just took the tape off . I cannot BELIEVE how good my nose looks (thank you God and Dr.Clutter)!!!! it was CLOSED RHINOPLASTY so there is absolutely no sign of the nose job. it looks outstanding! If you would like to see it, i will send it to you. Had to take my pics off due to respect for my family.
xoxo guys. please do a ton of research before you decide to take the big step! Make sure the surgeon MAINLY focuses on noses/face.
I have a consultation this week but I was wondering if you had to wait a long time before Dr. Clutter was available to actually perform the surgery. I am hoping to get in within a month of my consultation.
Hello, I am new to this website but it has become so helpful to me. I am thinking of a Doctor Scott Green also in Sacramento and by far Im really liking him. I just found out about Dr. Clutter. Do you mind posting a before and after pic? It will really help! Thank you!
pleeeease post pics
Folsom Facial Plastic Surgeon

I found out about Dr.Clutter from this website :D . Did a ton of research the last 3 yrs , had a few consultations with various docs around the bay area/sf and just didn't feel comfortable . Met Dr.Clutter who's an ENT as well , made me feel very confident so I knew it was gonna be him. I absolutely adore this doctor!!!!