(nervously) excited for my new nose :) - Sacramento, CA

I have an upcoming nose job in Sac town on...

I have an upcoming nose job in Sac town on December 6th of this week! So completely nervous and excited at the same time. I'm getting this procedure done for the tip mainly- its a bit bulbous and my bridge has a slight bump. So basically i want this surgery to be very natural and conservative. That is why I have chosen Dr.Donald Clutter whom i've found on realself.com reviewer.
Wish me luck!!! xoxo

Surgery is tomorrow ahhhhhhhhhhhhh. i'll update in...

surgery is tomorrow ahhhhhhhhhhhhh. i'll update in a week ...stay tuned. xoxo

Going to get my cast off tomorrow at 3:30pm !...

Going to get my cast off tomorrow at 3:30pm ! SUPER excited :D
don't be scared of my bruising, it'll go away. My blood shot eyes are the worst part GRRRR

So just got home from the cast removal..DA NA NA!...

so just got home from the cast removal..DA NA NA! I am ECSTATIC with the results and its only the 6th day!! take a look guys. even my bruising has gone down TREMENDOUSLY! xoxo..update in 2 weeks.

So its my 10th day post op and i just took the...

so its my 10th day post op and i just took the tape off . I cannot BELIEVE how good my nose looks (thank you God and Dr.Clutter)!!!! it was CLOSED RHINOPLASTY so there is absolutely no sign of the nose job. it looks outstanding! If you would like to see it, i will send it to you. Had to take my pics off due to respect for my family.
xoxo guys. please do a ton of research before you decide to take the big step! Make sure the surgeon MAINLY focuses on noses/face.
Folsom Facial Plastic Surgeon

I found out about Dr.Clutter from this website :D . Did a ton of research the last 3 yrs , had a few consultations with various docs around the bay area/sf and just didn't feel comfortable . Met Dr.Clutter who's an ENT as well , made me feel very confident so I knew it was gonna be him. I absolutely adore this doctor!!!!

Hello, I am new to this website but it has become so helpful to me. I am thinking of a Doctor Scott Green also in Sacramento and by far Im really liking him. I just found out about Dr. Clutter. Do you mind posting a before and after pic? It will really help! Thank you!
pleeeease post pics
would love to see some before and after pics? I am considering using DR. clutter and still deciding .
picts?
Hi there! Im planning on getting my nose done by Dr. Clutter too! Did insurance help at all with cost?
I didn't have insurance but I think it helps and I had just local anesthesia not general anesthesia. When you go under with general anesthesia, it costs more
Photos, even if the are just close ups of the nose, are really helpful, we would love to see your terrific results!
Hello I've asked before but just thought I'd try again. I'm getting a rhinoplasty from Dr.Clutter this July and wondered if you could send me before and afters? Pleaseeeee?
I just posted some before and after pictures.
Yes if course! Shoot me an email! I promise ur in good hands! ;)
Sent you a private message ;)
Hey just wondering if you can still send me some pics? Thanks
Congrats n u party hard and enjoy that new nose when u can !!! Xo
Wow, your results are fabulous. I cannot get over how different the swelking and bruising under your eyes has reduced and faded! Congrats :)
Wow looks awesome and it's only the first day of cast removal!! You're going to look amazing! Gives me confidence that he'll do a good job on mine! :) Can't wait to see more pics as your swelling goes down even more
thanks girl! yes! he is an amazing surgeon! good luck girly, post ur pics too! :D i'll make sure to update for suuure
Ahhh I wanna post my pics but I'm not planning on telling anyone about the surgery and I don't want someone to stumble upon them lol :(
i'm the same way! but u can delete it RIGHT after , plus when u google nose job/dr.clutter or anything it doesn't even come up! i bet you'll get super bored annd want support during ur surgery! c'mon girl! :p
Glad to see your eye swelling has gone down. :)
thanks amora! :D my eye balls r still red, takes TIME
Wow I wonder why so much bruising? Does it hurt?? Looks so painful!
When I had this much bruising it didn't hurt just uncomfortable as you feel like your face is blowing up and your eyes don't see a clear picture. ;) I was also more swollen on one side than the other. I hope that's the same for this poster.
And forgot to say that I am 1 month post op and still have black under one of my eyes more than the other. I was told it will take a few months to resolve and its due to so much swelling and bruising. So I cover it with make up and n one can tell that I have that black under my eyes but me. I hope to have this gone soon.
absolutely accurate!
not painful at all girly..just frustrating cuz I look scary with my eye balls all RED. LOL don't be scared! its going away slowly. very slowly.... i bet you won't have the same reaction. i'm just lucky :D