My Revision Rhinoplasty Experience -Sacramento, CA

I am one week post tertiary rhinoplasty and still...

I am one week post tertiary rhinoplasty and still recovering, but let aside the swelling of my face, I am very happy with the outcome: I have a feminine nose, tastefully shaped, simetric, blending in with the rest of my features.
After the first two rhinoplasties, 15 years ago, my nose was severly deformed-crooked, bulbous tip, one side of the bridge much higher than the other, scar tissue obstructing one nostril.
I have been doing extensive research ( no kidding, for years!), including a prestigious aesthetic clinic in Paris, another specialist revision rhino in Germany, one in Belgium, needless to say in the US. I was advised repeatedly it is not worthed the risck associated with a third surgery, the outcome can be only an improvement. It happens I am a doctor myself and I understand the risks and benefits of such a procedure, but last week, after careful consideration, I finaly decided to do it again.
Well, the French didn't do it, the Germans wouldn't do it, but who did it was Dr. Clark in Sacramento, CA. And at this point, the result is beyond my expectations! I could't be happier! I finaly feel like I have a beautifully shaped nose, I already love it!
For those of you who is looking for a "pro" in rhinoplasty, taking the time to discuss your options with Dr. Clark is deffinetly worthed. Hope this helps those of you in the process of researching. I will post some pictures in a few day when the swelling will have receded.
Awesome to hear! So happy for you. :) What steered you in the direction of your surgeon over the other "overly hyped" about surgeons in the US? Like Davis, Guyuron, Menick....for ex.?
Thank you! Actually it may seem trivial, but it is a very good question! I did stay away from those trying to sell. I only looked for a "pro" who understands the nose and who has aesthetic sense. I thought Dr. Clark was an outstanding profesional, I appreciated the time he took to talk to me before surgery, what he told me about the condition of my nose ( which I already knew from all the research I had done !) what needs to be done. He didn't promise me a perfect nose which I appreciated! He really took time -preop, during surgery , and postop as well. I am happy with my nose and I find it amasing how much it influences my perception of the entire face! It seems I made the right decision regarding who should do it! I am sure there are other great doctors out there who would have done it, however I am happy with the outcome, whith how everything worked out for me. I will post some pictures after I will completly remove the suppoting bandages.
I'm so glad you got a result you were hoping for! Did you stay in a hotel while you recovered?
Sacramento Facial Plastic Surgeon

Excellent! A real fine professional!