My Revision Rhinoplasty Experience -Sacramento, CA

I am one week post tertiary rhinoplasty and still...

I am one week post tertiary rhinoplasty and still recovering, but let aside the swelling of my face, I am very happy with the outcome: I have a feminine nose, tastefully shaped, simetric, blending in with the rest of my features.
After the first two rhinoplasties, 15 years ago, my nose was severly deformed-crooked, bulbous tip, one side of the bridge much higher than the other, scar tissue obstructing one nostril.
I have been doing extensive research ( no kidding, for years!), including a prestigious aesthetic clinic in Paris, another specialist revision rhino in Germany, one in Belgium, needless to say in the US. I was advised repeatedly it is not worthed the risck associated with a third surgery, the outcome can be only an improvement. It happens I am a doctor myself and I understand the risks and benefits of such a procedure, but last week, after careful consideration, I finaly decided to do it again.
Well, the French didn't do it, the Germans wouldn't do it, but who did it was Dr. Clark in Sacramento, CA. And at this point, the result is beyond my expectations! I could't be happier! I finaly feel like I have a beautifully shaped nose, I already love it!
For those of you who is looking for a "pro" in rhinoplasty, taking the time to discuss your options with Dr. Clark is deffinetly worthed. Hope this helps those of you in the process of researching. I will post some pictures in a few day when the swelling will have receded.
Sacramento Facial Plastic Surgeon

Excellent! A real fine professional!