Thought About Having This Procedure for Years-glad I Finally Did It! - Sacramento, CA

The excess skin on my eyelids made me look and...

The excess skin on my eyelids made me look and feel tired and older than I am. I started thinking about blepharoplasty when I was in my late 40's. Finally, at age 53 I decided to go for it, and all I can say is that I wish I had done it much sooner. I was extremely anxious up to and on the day of the procedure but Dr. Kaniff and his staff were extremely patient and did everything possible to put me at ease. I experienced very little pain after the surgery and after 10 days was able to return to work with only a bit of visible brusing. While the change in my appearance may be subtle to others, it has had a huge impact on my self confidence.

I'm so happy you're feeling much more confident after your surgery. Like you said, the change might be subtle to most, but with your added confidence, I bet you look great! Feel free to post any before and after pictures you're comfortable sharing. Congratulations!
Sacramento Facial Plastic Surgeon

I did a lot of research prior to surgery so I had a good idea of what to expect. I had consultations with 2 other cosmetic surgeons and I chose Dr. Kaniff because he and his staff were willing to take whatever time was necessary to address my questions and concerns. I am extremely happy with my results and I would trust Dr. Kaniff for any other procedures that I might consider in the future.