Without doubt my Dr is the Best - Sacramento, CA

My brows were sagging, therefore I would scrunch...

My brows were sagging, therefore I would scrunch up my forehead to hold my brows up! However, my forehead was always wrinkled giving me a tired look! So with this mini procedure my down time was four days and my result was amazing!

"I'm Still loving My Brows"

It has been over three and a half years since Dr. Kaczynski performed my endoscopic brow lift! Again, I consider myself fortunate to be a patient, of such an exceptionally skilled plastic surgeon, as my result is still.....Nothing...... But.....AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

Dr. K and his staff have a remarkable combination of professional and individual personal care for each and every patient.I was treated with the utmost respect and high standard care. My end result, rewarding in making me look and feel rejuvenated with a natural appearance!

What about the scar? In every pic you have it covered. Is it that bad for years you have to wear a head piece of some kind?
I have no scars! I had an endoscopic brow lift, which consist of five tiny incisions in my head into my hair. If you look again at my pictures, the first "after" picture shows... I have nothing on my head. I wanted the ..."focus"... to be on my..."Amazing Result"... of my "Eyes and Forehead"
Ah i see, i assumed because of the pic with bangs and stuff covering u had scars. I have considerd this type of brow lift after a bad eye lid lift, just cant be whole forehead...i was left with lil skin on the inside.corners..which wasnt at all where my lil bit of extra skin was to begin with. Si now my forehead is pulling down in the center.
Wow! Fabulous! Thank you for this review. :-)

Thank you for posting your story, sunflower, and congrats on your results! We'd love to see photos too, if you feel comfortable posting them.

I would love to share a picture of how I look after three and a half years. However, I had difficulty uploading the picture! I actually couldn't even leave you a message. I'm so surprised I'm able to leave this message today 5/11/2014.
Hmm, how strange. Are you on a mobile device by any chance?

If you'd like, you can email your photo to us and we'll post it for you.
I think because, at the time of my review,my user name was "sunflower". However, I could never update, because, somehow I was mixed in with someone from New Zealand! At any rate, I think I will try to update my review with a picture or two, and if I run into any road blocks I'll have you post. Thank you for your input!!!