I Would Do It Again - Sacramento, CA

With both of my sisters gone from breast cancer, I...

With both of my sisters gone from breast cancer, I needed to make a decision regarding my own health. With the help of my family, I decided to have a double masectomy. I can now rest easy and know I will be around for my children and grandchildren. To be able to sleep at night without the worry of my next mamagram is wonderful! The one thing that I wish I knew beforehand is to not get into a hot tub. Not even my own.

Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

I had seen several doctors before I made my decision. Dr. Mabourakh and his staff made me feel welcome and they answered all my questions with a smile and a respectful manner. My calls were answered or returned with little wait time. I would hope that all women facing breast cancer or like in my case, a high risk to breast cancer could receive the care and consideration that Dr. Mabourakh and his staff gave to me. Dr Mabourakh and his staff were there for me from start to finish. I was treated with respect for my decision and was given everything I needed to make the decision to also have Breast Reconstruction.